2024 NFL Season

• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 369 comments
This was going to be tough for the Houston Texans to win at Green Bay. They are 1-4 all-time against the Packers heading into today. The explosive defense of the Packers was enough to rattle the Texans on offense. This game ended up going in favor of the Green Bay Packers 24-22 on a game-winning field goal. The Texans played very well but came up short.

UP NEXT: vs. IND Colts

Congratulations to all other winners from this week!

The Minnesota Vikings are no longer undefeated. The Detroit Lions tamed the Vikes 31-29 in Minneapolis. Both teams are now 5-1 in the vaunted NFC North. Detroit won on a late field goal.

Now as of the time of this post, the Kansas City Chiefs are the only remaining undefeated team in the NFL this season. They play right now at the San Francisco 49ers.

Its Beautiful Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

1729460547567.png

The New York Jets were grounded in Pittsburgh. Blitz24 and kjb's Jets left the Steel City failing 37-15. The Jets are now 2-5 and have lost four straight games. The Steelers are now 5-2.

I don't usually do these posts early, but I will this time since it is Monday for me now. So...

Ravens at Buccaneers and Chargers at Cardinals, both TONIGHT!

The National Football League decided to treat you to TWO Monday Night Football games. Are you ready for some football? Let's talk about these upcoming games:

--- GAME 1 INFORMATION ---
Tampa Bay plays host to two 4-2 teams in an inter-conference match.
  • BAL Ravens (4-2, 2nd in the AFC North) at TB Buccaneers (4-2, 1st in the NFC South)
  • FAVORED: BAL (-3.5)
  • OVER/UNDER: 50.5 points

--- GAME 2 INFORMATION ---
AFC West meets NFC West in the Grand Canyon State.
  • LAC Chargers (3-2, 2nd in the AFC West) at ARI Cardinals (2-4, 3rd in the NFC West)
  • FAVORED: LAC (-1.5)
  • OVER/UNDER: 44.5 points

From 0-2 start to four straight wins, the Baltimore Ravens will try to make it five straight wins when they play at the Florida team with the best record so far this season- the also 4-2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The Los Angeles Chargers will try to bolt up when they play at the Arizona Cardinals. The Cardinals are the only team playing this Monday Night that has a losing record.

Enjoy Monday Night Football this Monday night!

Last edited:
I’d like to thank the Broncos and Bears for dumping Wilson/Fields and giving my Steelers a couple of capable QBs. It’s been an age since we’ve had even one.

Back