2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,409 comments
A) Republicans have transitioned into acting like Kamala is the President b/c nothing else sticks.
B) Why does the party of "small government" want the government telling a private manufacturer what to produce?
Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

B) Why does the party of "small government" want the government telling a private manufacturer what to produce?
Because the “party of small government” stopped being that about 30 years ago.

Last edited:
Yes or no? Remember, any qualification means no.

I'm not sure why you're still being evasive.

I've been watching you try to evade a simple yes or no question for what has become an inappropriate length of time. Enough is enough, Yard. Man up and answer the question.

I’ve already answered the question.

And….

And……

Pointed out my own deficiencies within my train of thought, as well as my own personal moral compass.

To be honest, I just hope the keyboards within the forum are temporarily relieved of their respective theatrical key-strokes…so THEY can just tell me how I should feel about it.

Then I can just give them a “👍🏼”, and respect their opinion - regardless of what it is.

IMG_4794.gif

Last edited:

And….

And……

Pointed out my own deficiencies within my train of thought, as well as my own personal moral compass.

To be honest, I just hope the keyboards within the forum are temporarily relieved of their respective theatrical key-strokes…so THEY can just tell me how I should feel about it.

Then I can just give them a “👍🏼”, and respect their opinion - regardless of what it is.

View attachment 1381963
Is that a yes or a no?

And….

And……

View attachment 1381963
I know you think you have, but looking at your last posts on the topic:

Cool.

Don’t care to answer

What? You don’t think I understand the points you’re trying to make? I know my view in terms of abortion is complicated. I’m fine with that. I’m not looking to have an online epiphany, nor am I looking to change anyone’s mind myself.

You’re still, the only one that’s trying to have a conversation about it. Your incessant games of semantics is getting weird.

Stop being weird
You really haven't.

Giving you some latitude, what are your views on abortion that prohibit you from answering the question?

Remember that many people have changed their views on this and other subjects over time.

Last edited:
If you had, I wouldn't still be asking - and you wouldn't still be making posts about why you won't answer instead of answering.

Do you have the expectation of bodily autonomy?

It only needs one word: yes or no, and any qualification or equivocation of "yes" means "no".

News from the party of Weird Wanking

Apparently this is an actual thing, to walk around with specimen cups of JD Vance's semen. I looked it up and can't unsee it.

Apparently this is an actual thing, to walk around with specimen cups of JD Vance's semen. I looked it up and can't unsee it.

OK, this simulation has gone full bananas now.

Yet more evidence that MAGA cultists will swallow anything.

Last edited:

Donny Jr. out here making memes about Walz & horse semen. Meanwhile, from his dad's own supporters....

Calling these people weird is now just being exceptionally nice....

Back