2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 3,738 comments
I didn't watch the game live so I wouldn't have known at the time. But later I found out that the bloated orange one was in my state at the Alabama/Georgia game. It's a wonder he didn't demand the PA system to announce, "my opponent has said many times that if elected she will ban college football." "So you better make sure I win or there will be no more college football." "I am the best protector college football has, many people have said that." Those idiots at Bryant-Denny would have probably believed it.

violent-day.jpg

Bring. It. On.

The rats need to be put down and it's only appropriate when they get violent, but then it is absolutely appropriate.

He says he doesn't care if this happens. We don't, either:

As for that chyron, 40 million is a bit of a reach considering only 129,000 wackos subscribed to the channel in 2022.

Last edited:
A MAGA who actually bothered to try & dig into some background info, I think is amongst their best.

It's just still very much terrible.
Bad Hombre wasn't trying very hard as he "exposed" the wrong Robert Lange and Kristina Chadwick as Democrats.

The real Farmer Bob ran for office and served as a Republican.

Last edited:
Lange and Chadwick seem like pretty common last names, especially on the east coast. Could be several of them in the same state.

A MAGA who actually bothered to try & dig into some background info, I think is amongst their best.

It's just still very much terrible.
Thought he was onto something, realized there are multiple people with the same name, cherrypicked the ones that didn't line up because he already had preconceived doubts, and now he's a Twitter celebrity. Sick.

Last edited:
Another former Republican endorses Kamala Harris:

Meanwhile betting website Polymarket gives Coach a 73% chance of beating Couch tomorrow:

While Trump is getting his excuses in early according to Axios:

Last edited:
Back