2024 US Presidential Election Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 4,012 comments
Jon Bon Jovi (currently the world's 20th wealthiest pop star) has released a record endorsing Harris/Walz.

Ten years ago, he and Trump were in contention to buy the Buffalo Bills NFL team (apparently a lifelong dream of his). Trump hired veteran GOP dirty trickster Michael Caputo to create an astroturfed anti-Jon campaign which helped cost him the franchise. (Trump also lost but he didn't need any help.)

I don't think posting faked voter polls is beneath the former president. Even if he's (ahem) living on a prayer, he seems determined to go down in a blaze of glory.

Last edited:
Scary pic, man.
IMG_5321.jpeg

Reminds me of these two.
IMG_5323.jpeg
IMG_5322.jpeg

Grima Wormtongue: it was a peaceful riot all along.

If this guy were to become VP the US would be in a lot of trouble.

Yeh he’s a… well… a weirdo.

He’s also a man, who, when he and his wife have an argument and she tells him to sleep on the couch. He thinks to himself

“Jokes on her, I’m still going to get laid”

Yeh he’s a… well… a weirdo.

He’s also a man, who, when he and his wife have an argument and she tells him to sleep on the couch. He thinks to himself

“Jokes on her, I’m still going to get laid”
Instead of "go sleep on the couch", he hears "go sleep with the couch".

Grima Wormtongue: it was a peaceful riot all along.

If this guy were to become VP the US would be in a lot of trouble.

Chernobyl exploded due to an incompetent error but at least there was a peaceful transfer of nuclear power.

I actually know a guy who was at the rally who lives in Aurora. I'm friends with a relative of his, and we all met up at his place around Christmas time for gingerbread decorations for the kids, in the time before Trump became such an issue. He has an upscale house with a big yard in a quiet suburb. He has a sports car and a grill and a big TV in a multi-level house with lots of bedrooms and the obligatory plush toilet seat cover. It's what a lot of people would call "the american dream". He's near a wide freeway, a million chain restaurants, costco, grocery stores, good schools. It's of the nice parts of Aurora, and I think most people in the US would be jealous to live there. He has lots of money and lives a pretty posh existence.

[...]

So, as a result. The guy that is the relative of a friend of mine, who my kids spent part of their Christmas with years ago, got in his sports car from his fancy neighborhood and went to a rally to cheer on the guy saying that HIS CITY is a hellhole that nobody should live in. This guy lives in such an enviable part of the country in Aurora, and he's cheering on the guy lying that it's a cesspool because he heard a story about a couple of apartment complexes owned by slumlords in a part of Aurora that he never visits or probably even drives through.

Yup, the same folks in Huntsville (and a likely 100 other medium-sized cities) with $80k trucks, half-million dollar homes, always enough food on the table, every possible gadget, 3-4 healthy kids, an investment portfolio, and a good life ahead, if they could just figure out turning off the news and forget about cheating on their spouses. When they see how there's a class below the poorest-conceivable class in their minds, their first thoughts should be "help" not "haunt". But nope, gotta go sport a Gadsden flag, believe broken lies, and worry about the State of America which needs to be "taken back".

Guess what Jack, you sold it to China decades ago and you ain't just surreptitiously sneaking it off on a boat in the wee hours. Best you can do is continue the payments.

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Screenshot-20241013-193006-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Is the Fake Bake bitch busing in rats and then stranding them ever not going to be funny?

Also the one bitch trying to blame political opponents and impotently tagging JD Vance like the bitch isn't busy barebacking a loveseat.
How does anyone "get stuck" because they are two miles away from their car? Is it really too much to expect the average American Trumper to walk that distance? A lot of folks walk much more than that every day just working their jobs.

Edit: Sorry, didn't expand the quote with the images showing the Twitter thread. If it was really a two hour walk then that's rough.

Last edited:
How does anyone "get stuck" because they are two miles away from their car? Is it really too much to expect the average American Trumper to walk that distance? A lot of folks walk much more than that every day just working their jobs.

Edit: Sorry, didn't expand the quote with the images showing the Twitter thread. If it was really a two hour walk then that's rough.
Looking at actual journalistic sources, it appears that they were parked 5 miles away. Definitely a long hike if you're old and its 93F outside. Planning? Who needs planning!

How does anyone "get stuck" because they are two miles away from their car? Is it really too much to expect the average American Trumper to walk that distance?
Have you seen the sheer mass the average Trump supporter has? They're like a walking diabetes and hyperlipidemia diagnosis.

Have you seen the sheer mass the average Trump supporter has? They're like a walking diabetes and hyperlipidemia diagnosis.
So he was helping them get healthier with a 5 mi run/walk/crawl/complain.

So he was helping them get healthier with a 5 mi run/walk/crawl/complain.
I kinda doubt they'd blame Trump but'd rather place the responsibility on the shoulders of Democrat Coachella City mayor Steven Hernandez who had nothing to do with the organisation of the out-of-town festival.

Last edited:
Back