2024 World Endurance ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 1,117 comments
Eurosport has the Radio Lemans commentary team like usual, top quality coverage.
Interesting. I have Max here in the US, I can see the Eurosport logo in the upper right corner but the commentary is the standard WEC one with Graham Goodwin, Martin Haven and Ant Davidson.

Interesting. I have Max here in the US, I can see the Eurosport logo in the upper right corner but the commentary is the standard WEC one with Graham Goodwin, Martin Haven and Ant Davidson.
I think they use the standard WEC feed but interject their own stories and such into it.

Driving is magnificent...
Commentaries superbe...

Exactly how I feel driving the Sartre Touring 700 on GT7 with my 700PP tuned Corvette C7, and sooner the current OTT with the Porsche.... It's almost as if PD knew....

Now all we are missing is Kaz giving us for the GT7 1.49 June update that same Porsche that Forza just got.

Anyone else in Canada figured out how to watch this year's LeMans? If so, I need some pointers. Been searching for a way to stream this and have not been able to find anything. Max is unfortunately not available here as an option.

Last edited:
Anyone else in Canada figured out how to watch this year's LeMans? If so, I need some pointers. Been searching for a way to stream this and have not been able to find anything. Max is unfortunately not available here as an option.
"In Canada, fans can tune in via paid digital platform CTV."

I'll be watching on Max through the Free 7 Day Trial. Nice to be able to watch Le Mans for nothing out of pocket this year.

£15 for the race only in the UK when the website finally worked.

First Le Mans I'm going to make the effort to watch all of in quite a few years.

Time for an Avatar change...

Driving is magnificent...
Commentaries superbe...

Exactly how I feel driving the Sartre Touring 700 on GT7 with my 700PP tuned Corvette C7, and sooner the current OTT with the Porsche.... It's almost as if PD knew....

Now all we are missing is Kaz giving us for the GT7 1.49 June update that same Porsche that Forza just got.
Yeah watching him force that car that is so on its nose do things it didnt want to do reminded me of the GT Academy races with the 370Z that drove like it had butter on its tires.

1718409793453.png

Race Information​

Entrant Information​

Streaming Services​

Live Updates​

Last edited:
Van Der Linde shouldnt get a pass in that incident with #7 because he slammed on the brakes online and mid corner. The damage to the front of #7 seems like a concern.

"Nothing good ever happens in warm-up"...etc etc.

The main cause of this is everybody piling out all at once, all at different speeds (some taking it easy, some not so much) - it surprises me that we don't see more clumsy contact like this. It looks like van der Linde in the Lexus was more on the 'taking it easy' side, perhaps getting the brakes up to temps and keeping his distance from the cars in front of him, hence the sudden braking.

So, fair play to de Vries for accepting responsibility but it wasn't 100% his fault.

I've never actually watched LM before, I'm ridiculously excited.

GT7 is to thank for it: was always just an F1 man, since getting into GT7 I've become much more interested in other forms of motorsport and now wondering why it took my 36 years to realise I loved it all. 🤷‍♂️
Great to hear. It's never been easier to follow motorsport with the amount of free stuff available online, although there's actually too much choice now!

Ironically, WEC is one of the few championships still stuck behind a paywall, but I don't mind splashing out for Le Mans - and they do post every race, in their entirety, within 2 weeks on their YouTube channel. Check out IMSA and GT World Challenge on YouTube as well. :)

Last edited:
Back