400+ 0/0/0 cars available + tickets & paints...0/0/0 Cars wanted.

Hi mate.

I have sent the Jaguar. Please send the ticket at your next available date, no rush on my side.

Regards

Hi mate sorry about delay. Was trying to set up garage and forgot about offer. Would be happy with zzII for the Vantage if thats ok with you. I have already sent for today so could send after reset tomorrow. About 17 hours.Cheers mate:)👍
Car sent..👍

No worries mate. My trade schedule is pretty flexible so pm me and I can fit you in. I have lots of 0/0/0 cars just takes time to compare them with what you have. Have sent f/r and will send car straight after reset tomorrow. Thanks for trade:)

Watch out for this guy thug, he's trouble! Just kidding! oldbloke is top notch! Triple A rated! :D

saleen s7 0/0 does that interest you? can send tonight for a 99 ticket. the 2 rufs are coming in the next couple nights. Will send as they get in? a 12 and 21 ticket would be good for those two

Watch out for this guy thug, he's trouble! Just kidding! oldbloke is top notch! Triple A rated! :D
I agree he's a good trader.

Car received and sent. Thanks very much for trade. Keep RUF in mind so I can send it if required. :)👍
Car received..thanks for the trade..I will let you know for sure.👍

saleen s7 0/0 does that interest you? can send tonight for a 99 ticket. the 2 rufs are coming in the next couple nights. Will send as they get in? a 12 and 21 ticket would be good for those two
I will take it..will send 99 at reset..Ok cool will send the 12 and 21 for the RUF.. confirm the dates for me when you can.

Im after a 2009 ticket. I have plenty of 0/0 cars, premium and standard. Is there anything your desperate for?

thugdevotion
You have 3 cars I would like to get..I will look through my both account and see if I have the cars in the colors you're asking for..I will let you know after I sleep I get some much needed sleep.

Guessing you didn't have anything needed in my thread? :-(

I agree he's a good trader.

Car received..thanks for the trade..I will let you know for sure.👍

I will take it..will send 99 at reset..Ok cool will send the 12 and 21 for the RUF.. confirm the dates for me when you can.

Thanks, the ctr2 will be sent to you tomorrow and the 3400s on the 24th I believe

Im after a 2009 ticket. I have plenty of 0/0 cars, premium and standard. Is there anything your desperate for?
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01, Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '01, MOTUL PITWORK Z '04, XJ220 '92, GT-R LM Road Going Version '95, NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car..If you have any of those in 0/0 that would be great.

thugdevotion
You have 3 cars I would like to get..I will look through my both account and see if I have the cars in the colors you're asking for..I will let you know after I sleep I get some much needed sleep.

Guessing you didn't have anything needed in my thread? :-(
My bad on not getting back to you...I look through both my garages and didnt have any of the colors you need..:(

@mike..ok cool

I have them but they have miles on them. Anything else?
PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85...Zonda C12 '00...M3 GTR '03...AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04....Cerbera Speed 12 '00....ARTA Garaiya '03....Vanquish '04

I suck lol. I have the FTO Touring car, Range Stormer Concept, DeLorean, Quattro 82, V16T, GT350R, Mugen Motul, Couger XR7, Amuse S200 GT1 04....

I suck lol. I have the FTO Touring car, Range Stormer Concept, DeLorean, Quattro 82, V16T, GT350R, Mugen Motul, Couger XR7, Amuse S200 GT1 04....
I either have those or will be getting them soon..I'm looking for the higher price cars that's can be traded atm.

PAJERO Rally Raid Car '85...Zonda C12 '00...M3 GTR '03...AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04....Cerbera Speed 12 '00....ARTA Garaiya '03....Vanquish '04

Hi mate. I have the Pajero rally raid car 85 if you are interested. Could send on the 24th. Would like speed 12 or Diablo if you ended up getting it. Cheers mate:)👍

saleen sent don't forget to send ticket to mike_esf5 for these trades thanks alot :)
Car received, 99 ticket sent...thanks fo the good trade as always.

Hi mate. I have the Pajero rally raid car 85 if you are interested. Could send on the 24th. Would like speed 12 or Diablo if you ended up getting it. Cheers mate:)👍
I wont get the speed 12 by that date, but I have the Diablo. I can put you down for the 24 for that car let me know.

I wont get the speed 12 by that date, but I have the Diablo. I can put you down for the 24 for that car let me know.[/QUOTE]

No worries mate. Will send car on 24th. Diablo would be great. Thanks for trade. Cheers mate:)👍

thanks will send the ruf when it comes in tonight.
Car received..Thanks for the trade 👍

@ Everyone....I'm available to trade now..my main account still have 1 trade slot open.

Looking for these cars in 0/0 condition. Available to trade from my alt account now...XJ220 '92...GT-R LM Road Going Version '95...NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car...Zonda C12 '00....M3 GTR '03...AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04...ARTA Garaiya '03....Vanquish '04....BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V•spec N1 base '00....SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00...320i Touring Car '03...FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04

i have the SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00...320i Touring Car '03...FALKEN☆GT-R Race Car '04

all 0/0, can trade starting today over the next 3 days, looking to trade 1 car for 4 sets of gears, send FR or PM if interested

do any of these interest you 99 type zero nsx, skyline mnp III could send tonight sent the crt2 this morning as well

do any of these interest you 99 type zero nsx, skyline mnp III could send tonight sent the crt2 this morning as well

I will let you know in a bit mike. Most likely I'll take one.

Back