400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
I was right.

I didn't save after putting the MG on share the first time and as a result it took itself off share. Problem is fixed now.

Anyone tuning the Lamborghini of this competition - the Dome Zero? I don't have one with enough miles on it and no oil change.

Anyone tuning the Lamborghini of this competition - the Dome Zero? I don't have one with enough miles on it and no oil change.

Yes , same for me , too rare at UCD also. It seems that cars between 1000kg and 1150 kg non premium have the best top speed. very important for the 3 sectors.If one of them have a good balance and enough grip , sure it will be a serious competitor. But like say madame CSLACR , perhaps a 2.5% power limiter would have help to look for a hiden gem . The tolerance is to straight in my opinion and it reduce the choice to no more than 10 cars in the first 5 seconds on the ring lap time.

DOME-ZERO Concept '78/MR/166 HP/920 kg/ 229 Nm /135 W/Kg
398PP mini 500.000 cr

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yes , same for me , too rare at UCD also. It seems that cars between 1000kg and 1150 kg non premium have the best top speed. very important for the 3 sectors.If one of them have a good balance and enough grip , sure it will be a serious competitor. But like say madame CSLACR , perhaps a 2.5% power limiter would have help to look for a hiden gem . The tolerance is to straight in my opinion and it reduce the choice to no more than 10 cars in the first 5 seconds on the ring lap time.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Talking about DOME-ZERO Concept ´78 ?

If so you win it after having gold in one of the noob championships

Talking about DOME-ZERO Concept ´78 ?

If so you win it after having gold in one of the noob championships

Yes but only one time, and if you modify it , you loose the 398PP. Or play another account and give it to yourself. I love to make some gift to myself. :)

Only Zigatan to go and every tuner that posted their tunes are tested.

Once everone is tested and theres plenty of time left ill do more laps on every car xD

CSLACR and all in general, I'm temporarily pulling oopssorryy car off of "submitted", I have some minor issues with parts, PP etc. Just waiting for him to get back to me. I'll get it sorted as soon as I can...

{Cy}

oopssorryy's car is offically now up on share, with the following corrections.

No Sports Air Filter
No Sports Exhaust Manifold

Oil and Engine Rebuild.

This means the car is running at 192bhp and 399PP. A 2bhp and 1PP deficit over the posted build...

{Cy}

@DigitalBaka thanks for sending me the car. Let me know if there is anything I can get you.👍👍

I'll endeavour to, Sir. Is it eveident which car I should drive?? I've not been keeping up with whose driving what, sorry :crazy:

CSLACR and all in general, I'm temporarily pulling oopssorryy car off of "submitted", I have some minor issues with parts, PP etc. Just waiting for him to get back to me. I'll get it sorted as soon as I can...

{Cy}
While it's down, can we get a readable format?
No offense, but a post with gears and then a hard-to-read picture for the specs is, well, hard-to-read. :lol:

Any thoughts on a round 2?
I've been toying with the idea for a bit now, it'd be straight and simple, a second round, the fastest 5 cars, tuners get the chance to make a new car under similar regulations for the final round.
The only difference is it'd be opened up a bit, 3% PL and unlimited ballast use for the second round, basically, anything goes to get the car under 400PP.

CSLACR
While it's down, can we get a readable format?
No offense, but a post with gears and then a hard-to-read picture for the specs is, well, hard-to-read. :lol:

Yeah I'll post it, I was running way behind last night, but I wanted to get the tune up. I'll edit the post tonight.

Yeah I'll post it, I was running way behind last night, but I wanted to get the tune up. I'll edit the post tonight.
NP, just want it so everyone can see it easily. :)
No rush, still have 8 days left too. ;)

I've been testing everything under the moon, with not much luck. :grumpy:

I've been toying with the idea for a bit now, it'd be straight and simple, a second round, the fastest 5 cars, tuners get the chance to make a new car under similar regulations for the final round.
The only difference is it'd be opened up a bit, 3% PL and unlimited ballast use for the second round, basically, anything goes to get the car under 400PP.
I like the rules, it makes tuners work with the car's unique characteristics. I'd rather stick with these rules and maybe jump to 420pp to flush out new cars to try.

A second round sounds good if your talking about lightening the testers load some by splitting the tuners into test groups.

If instead your suggesting a second round where tuners could submit a completely different car not just a refined version of their first round car with less restrictions on tuning it, then I'm not so fond of the idea.

Just my two cents though.:D

I like the rules, it makes tuners work with the car's unique characteristics. I'd rather stick with these rules and maybe jump to 420pp to flush out new cars to try.
I've considered it, tbh if I do add it I'll probably just wing it based on feedback I've heard in here.👍

A second round sounds good if your talking about lightening the testers load some by splitting the tuners into test groups.

If instead your suggesting a second round where tuners could submit a completely different car not just a refined version of their first round car with less restrictions on tuning it, then I'm not so fond of the idea.

Just my two cents though.:D
I do like the idea of splitting the testing load, but I also want to drive all the cars, I certainly won't be doing tons of laps in each car though. :scared:
The idea is a second round, where the 5 (or even 10) fastest get a second shot, possibly 400pp, maybe a bit more, possibly with no cars from first round even allowed to be used in the second round.

That's part of the fun, anything can happen at this point, possibilities are limited only by imagination. :dopey:

Thats a good idea to have a second and final round altough like one mentioned above, the PL and ballast and all that should remain the same just some more PP or something to make it slightly different to avoid the fact that peoples will all use the same car that won round 1 or something...

+ more testing for me on the ring so all good

425PP, same cars, same conditions. That's my initial thoughts. I'm not sure I can go through the decision process again, I've not really decided on my first one yet..!!

Or up the ante a little a bit more and go for 450PP, same weight and power restrictions and Sports Hard tyres..??

{Cy}

I was thinking these cars have too much tire, so CS should do nicely in any range. ;)
The thing about keeping the power and weight restrictions, is I don't really like them now, they're a bit too stiff, limiting the car that work well for the shootout.

I like the limits and I'm happy to stay on these tyres, with this car, up to 450PP, ta :P

I'm not sure about sticking with cars, or chosing again...

{Cy}

Would be fun running 450PP cars with comfort soft! and allowing different cars, but keep the ''no awd'' rule. :)

Ok, my car is up on share. A toyota 2000gt '67. working on a specs sheet right now to post in my garage. then I'll link it here.
Hey I was suppossed to be the only one crazy:crazy: enough to use the "Bondmobile"! This means war!:lol::lol:

Can't wait to see how we both fair with these beautiful classic supercars.👍👍

440 Six Pack?
440PP, top 6 tuners advance?

Didnt bother going into the previous page to quote you there but if you split it in groups are testers still allowed to test all?

Like you, I want to test all cars if possible I already tested everone that posted their tune except for the following wich will be tomorroy as im kind of a bit tipsy now, just a bit..

Theo777 - PSN: Zigatan
oopssorryy - psn: CyKosis1973 "(celica)
Rallwagon - rallywgn81

I was thinking these cars have too much tire, so CS should do nicely in any range. ;)

If we were going for realism, I might agree. A stock '01 Honda Civic Type-R on CS tires can make it around the ring under 8:30. The Nordschleife lap time thread lists it at 8:27. The WikiPedia page has a real life record of 8:47. That was recorded back in 2001 though. Other variables such as weather, track improvements, and proper driving line could account for some of the difference. By proper driving line I mean, playing it safe on turns that you would die on, and staying off the grass and certain curbs that would destroy your suspension in real life. I might run some laps on CM tires to see if it posts closer to the real lap time.

Back