400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
The setting sheets seem to always show in kph even if you are set to mph. See if that makes more sense.

Started testing with X's Toyota...and I forgot to take out the magnets. :scared: Yet to make it around clean.
Uhm hold on a bit. I'm getting ready to pull it off share and apply the final adjustments that netted the ole Wallbanger here an 8:47.xxx despite suffering from a nasty cold/flu that's currently kicking my 🤬🤬.

If I can connect today I'll have the car on share with.the finalized tune. Then assuming I don't pass out first I'll actually get the tune posted. I'm sure I could squeeze a bit more out of the tune but at this point I'm to out of it to do any more fine tuning.:ill::drool::ill:

the Celica from oopsorryy also have that issue may be? only 4 gears are usable.

edit: i confirm, setting arent the same as he posted in his post.

The setting sheets seem to always show in kph even if you are set to mph. See if that makes more sense.

Started testing with X's Toyota...and I forgot to take out the magnets. :scared: Yet to make it around clean.

EDIT:
i don´t know exactly the max sped it is but more or less 250 kmh , i think Cy set at 250 mph..:):):crazy:
I will do the test with the box set to max speed in 6 gear.

EDIT: 10 seconds less with the custom gearbox set at 250 kmh

Which, by my school boy maths, would be 155mph..?? I thought it was all a bit strange when I took it for a drive. Sorry :ouch:

{Cy}

XDesperado67
Uhm hold on a bit. I'm getting ready to pull it off share and apply the final adjustments that netted the ole Wallbanger here an 8:47.xxx despite suffering from a nasty cold/flu that's currently kicking my 🤬🤬.

If I can connect today I'll have the car on share with.the finalized tune. Then assuming I don't pass out first I'll actually get the tune posted. I'm sure I could squeeze a bit more out of the tune but at this point I'm to out of it to do any more fine tuning.:ill::drool::ill:

My bad! Thought yours was final for some reason. At least I didn't spend a while lot of time this run. :nervous:

I have a feeling yours will kill me on sheer speed. Couldn't get mine to hit what yours does on the big straight. :(

I tried the Celica with his settings described in the post, and its about the same, barely closer ratio, finaly its really tuned to use only 4 gears. :)

praiano, C-ZETA, Chuyler1, Tris_73 and oopssorryy's cars done! :dopey:

I tried the Celica with his settings described in the post, and its about the same, barely closer ratio, finaly its really tuned to use only 4 gears. :)

praiano, C-ZETA, Chuyler1, Tris_73 and oopssorryy's cars done! :dopey:

I find it a bit odd that you would tune for four gears when there is 5 or 6 available, Wonder what the reasoning is behind that for a long course?, I know on short courses like Tsukuba you can run less gears and save time.... the principle makes sense, however Nur has 170+ corners, at varying elevations, IMO you need more gears!....

Yeah it would gain a lot by gearing for 6, may be he meant to set the top speed to 230kmh, im waiting for his PM.

The Lupo im currently running also had different value, i had to enter the right one, it had the factory value. :ill:

Okay its back on share with the finalized settings in place. Letting one of my bobs run the backup car with identical settings and still riding on the CS tires in the Online B-Spec race at high speed ring where he is killing the competition turning 1:26 and 1:27 laps with no coaching.:D

Will try and get the tune posted in the next couple of hours.:drool: Then I'm going to go pass out until time for work.:ill:

@DigitalBaka you should be good for about 142mph in the second sector, 118mph up the hill to the carousell, and 151mph or so on the last straight. If not you might have gearing issues.:odd:
Uhm never mind got you confused with RallyWagon the other 2000GT tuner.:dunce:

Last edited:
Finish with 9 cars

Chuyler1 - PSN: chuyler1 Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02
Theo777 PSN: Zigatan Ford Focus ST170`03
Onboy123- PSN: Onboy123* Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence 09
C-ZETA - PSN: V16T91 MG TF 160 03
LineR32 - PSN: LineR32 Toyota MR2 1600 G `86
DigitalBaka - PSN: DigitalBaka Mazda6 5-door ´03
sean10mm - PSN: sean10mm Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
oopssorryy - PSN: CyKosis1973 Toyota Celica SS II ´99
tris_73 - PSN: TRIS_73 Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

This one VTiRoj also , but i will do it again after he publish it if something change.
VTiRoj - PSN: RoJJieE HONDA INSIGHT LS 09*

What about the sheephead99 Lupo ?? gearbox ? it would be bad to test it like this, no tune,i would just slide the max speed to the right point ???? Can i do this?:nervous::nervous: please :)

My car is using the stock gearbox so I don't know why people would be seeing strange behavior from it. And it definitely looks like it does in the picture. :confused:

Unfortunately I don't have time to do any more work on the tune due to Real Life so people will have to use it as-is. Maybe something weird is going on with car sharing?

My car is using the stock gearbox so I don't know why people would be seeing strange behavior from it. And it definitely looks like it does in the picture. :confused:

Unfortunately I don't have time to do any more work on the tune due to Real Life so people will have to use it as-is. Maybe something weird is going on with car sharing?

Ok, but you are 10 seconds slower with the stock gearbox. Adding a custom one is not really a big deal , don´t even need to set the speed cursor, it´s already ok like this. And you will be 10 sc faster, not bad, just with a part.:)

So if you're tired of running those small Japanese cars around the 'Ring, and you need a little comic relief, well who you going to turn to? :D :dopey:
The Jester
Based on a Renault Avantime '02

nrburgringnordschleife2wa.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3uo.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

249bhp
400pp
239 ft. lb. @4400 RPM of torque
weight 1741 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Noir Nacre
weight Reduction
None
Engine
None
Intake
None
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Cumfort Soft (C3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustments - none
LSD- 12/16/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 162
Final - 4.220
1st - 2.766
2nd - 1.980
3rd - 1.546
4th - 1.235
5th - 1.029
6th - 0.865

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 6.5 Rear: 5.7
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 7
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 6
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 6 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 2.3 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: -0.08
Brakes- Front: 4 Rear: 8

NOTES -
A two door Mini-Van... How cool is that? :lol: :D

nrburgringnordschleife4j.jpg

Car on share in three, two, ..... now. :dopey:

Last edited:
What about the sheephead99 Lupo ?? gearbox ? it would be bad to test it like this, no tune,i would just slide the max speed to the right point ???? Can i do this?:nervous::nervous: please :)

Mine had slightly different value vs the picture of the Lupo included in the thread, i just used the value in his pic.

Nice car choice Krenkme :D

should be interresting! :dopey:

I just couldn't resist. I tried an Alfa and a Peugeot that were similar in speed, but this is a two door mini-van :D :dopey:

haha, yeah, the big brakes they installed started the wood splitter they made for the front, on fire. nearly burnt down the car. Great show.

Itty bitty Toyota with a butt that won't sit still and now a tanker, er...van. You and XD are always out to kill us in some way. :lol:

Itty bitty Toyota with a butt that won't sit still and now a tanker, er...van. You and XD are always out to kill us in some way. :lol:
You should find "Aki's" tail staying planted much better now. She's still a quick reacting little thing that needs a gentler touch at the controls than some may be used to...(Onboy:lol:) but I think she sticks much better now and when she shows off her legs...Wow!:dopey:

praiano63
Finish with 9 cars

Chuyler1 - PSN: chuyler1 Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02
Theo777 PSN: Zigatan Ford Focus ST170`03
Onboy123- PSN: Onboy123* Hyundai Tiburon Turbulence 09
C-ZETA - PSN: V16T91 MG TF 160 03
LineR32 - PSN: LineR32 Toyota MR2 1600 G `86
DigitalBaka - PSN: DigitalBaka Mazda6 5-door ´03
sean10mm - PSN: sean10mm Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
oopssorryy - PSN: CyKosis1973 Toyota Celica SS II ´99
tris_73 - PSN: TRIS_73 Toyota MR2 Spyder (6MT) `02

This one VTiRoj also , but i will do it again after he publish it if something change.

Slide it :)

So RJ was right about the setting sheet always showing Top Speed in KPH. I checked my trans sheet after mike expressed his issues and found that my top speed is set to 142MPH. Sorry for the mistakes on my part everyone!

Yeah, unlike these guys, I'm not rushing into publishing my tune. There's always some tweakin' to do. :P

Yeah, unlike these guys, I'm not rushing into publishing my tune. There's always some tweakin' to do. :P

When my last set of tweaks earned me over 3 seconds off my lap times despite feeling like 🤬 I decided to call it good.:drool:

On another note does anyone know how 🤬 hard it is to sleep when you can't breath?:ill:

So RJ was right about the setting sheet always showing Top Speed in KPH. I checked my trans sheet after mike expressed his issues and found that my top speed is set to 142MPH. Sorry for the mistakes on my part everyone!

No problem, at least its fixed before the deadline i will redrive your car tomorow. :)

It should improve the lap time as well!

XDesperado67
When my last set of tweaks earned me over 3 seconds off my lap times despite feeling like 🤬 I decided to call it good.:drool:

On another note does anyone know how 🤬 hard it is to sleep when you can't breath?:ill:

Can't. Breath from wet or dry? (Wife is a RN/pharmacist).

Back