400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
Yeah, unlike these guys, I'm not rushing into publishing my tune. There's always some tweakin' to do. :P

No problem, will be a pleasure, i just test it because i was curious , like always i am with any car and this one is very special yes. If you let it more special , better for all.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) &#8216;00

There is a car that i have in my garage but not at 400PP. I love this car in superior 450PP https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5717648#post5717648
I have buy one at UCD now.367PP +-
With all weight reduction including windows ,no engine tuning at 400PP , this car handle like a dream even stock. This is the best car i drove on the ring during all this test . It is not so quick as MR2, but still under 8.30. 8.29.500 to be exact. The reactions in any conditions are just PERFECT. A dream for who like to feel a car on his wheel or pad.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

XDesperado67
On another note does anyone know how 🤬 hard it is to sleep when you can't breath?:ill:

Yes I do. I've been married for 10 years. (badoomp tch!)

Hope all my Northern Hemisphere freinds are safe and well.

`
NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) &#8216;00

There is a car that i have in my garage but not at 400PP. I love this car in superior 450PP https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5717648#post5717648
I have buy one at UCD now.367PP +-
With all weight reduction including windows ,no engine tuning at 400PP , this car handle like a dream even stock. This is the best car i drove on the ring during all this test . It is not so quick as MR2, but still under 8.30. 8.29.500 to be exact. The reactions in any conditions are just PERFECT. A dream for who like to feel a car on his wheel or pad.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I tested it myself and I agree, it is an absolutely beautiful drive... Which is why I may still use it as my entry instead of the absolute last car I'm going to try.

I also had one at 450PP and again, beautiful drive.

Edit: My bad, I only tried the Spec-S.

Last edited:
NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) ‘00

I would have considered this if it was lighter. 1330kg is a bit lardy among some competitors I find. Does look very good though. Like an SLK with a longer wheelbase, seeing as it's merely a Silvia Spec-R with no spoiler.

So RJ was right about the setting sheet always showing Top Speed in KPH. I checked my trans sheet after mike expressed his issues and found that my top speed is set to 142MPH. Sorry for the mistakes on my part everyone!

I'll rectify the situation inside the hour. I'll be back to let everyone know it's sorted 👍

Yes I do. I've been married for 10 years. (badoomp tch!)

Hope all my Northern Hemisphere freinds are safe and well.

Thank you, Sir. Some of us are fine and unaffected by the white stuff, bit chilly, but that's it. Gotta love the Gulf Stream... :sly:

{Cy}

Thanks a ton. I wonder why the sheets are different.

No idea, proper daft to display in different units. Anyway, I've set the speed to 143mph, showing a MAX SPEED of 145mph in the top right hand corner. I haven't the time to retest the car, so if a tester could kindly confirm when they've the time, both of us would appreciate it 👍

I'll be posting my car up shortly, it's currently on share. Build and hopefully a video will be posted in a seperate post...

{Cy}

Right&#8230;I've got a different car to work with now. Can't say much, but it should be faster, in theory. In practice, with me driving, it's 4 seconds slower&#8230;:odd:

Mind you, it the power/weight ratio favours the older car&#8230;which means I'm in another frickin' hole. Faster in theory with more power&#8230;or go with the older car that has a better power to weight ratio&#8230;&#8230;

There are more corners than straighs here, so I would go with the good power/weight. Or the one with more torque.
Which is tricky as that is shared between the two. Old one has better power/weight, new one has more torque.

Ford Focus ST400 - I am currently sharing the car.

Test drivers, if you can, please take the time to watch this video, particularly if you're not familiar with driving FWD cars or the 'Ring. It is important to brake sooner rather than later and to use the throttle to modulate your line mid-corner. Provided you get both right, you can pull out of corners with alarming speed.

You can see the corners I missed, there's some time left out there for more consistent drivers than I. Try to stay off the curbs, you can ride them, but FWD is far less forgiving compared to RWD. And stay off the grass at all costs. This applies to all cars, FWD maybe more so. With Grip set to Real, you collect debris off the track and this ruins your grip for a while after doing so.

Thank you kindly and please enjoy youselves...

{Cy}

I would have considered this if it was lighter. 1330kg is a bit lardy among some competitors I find. Does look very good though. Like an SLK with a longer wheelbase, seeing as it's merely a Silvia Spec-R with no spoiler.

With all weight reduction including windows , the car go to 1100 kg. I promess you that there is not a lot of car faster and for me no other best handling ,a real pleasure. I´m going to put it on share with a quick tune i made in a few minutes.
Test it and see by yourself.

Have a good sunday everybody.

EDIT: CAR ON SHARE // NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA S15 ´00 // JUST FOR TEST

Last edited:
I've got 2 more on share running nearly 400pp and they will do laps under 8:40 with the right drivers. I'm loving this shoot out I'm tuning all sorts just for fun. The focus is one of the best I've tuned. Better watch out for it

I've just finished my CR-X SiR '90 setup to great satisfaction. I've been running consistently under 8:45 around the Nurb. Someone with greater skill should have no trouble going faster. It's definitely very fun. I'll post the setup online and link it here very soon.

I'll most likely place my Lexus IS200 on share a bit later today. It was the car I had planned to go with before I started testing the 2000 GT and while it isn't quite as fast on the straights probably handles the corners better which means I most likely should have stuck with it.:lol:

Nice! should run more cars today :)

Can you post your gearing, just in case the value are messed up with the share?

praiano63*
Sheephead99
Raver
chuyler1
Sean10mm
LineR32
C-Zeta
DigitalBaka
Zigatan
Jontank5
Oopssosorry
CyKosis1973
Rallwagon
krenkme
XDesperado67
TRIS_73

Are Tested!

Those that I couldn´t add due to their friendlist being full*
Rotary Junkie - PSN: RJs_RX-7
(I give up trying to invite him now, tried every day)

He could just send me his entry when he's done and I can host it, might be easier, RJ?

I've finally decided on a Civic, just not which exact one. Depends what I get, but I have a decent one now. :)

I want to see more european cars

ps: +1 to krenkme for having huge balls using that kind of car lol ( and it drove really nicely)

RJ is having PS3 issues at the moment. That's probably why he's not accepted your invite.

@goldian if you feel up to it please PM me your thoughts on my car. I'm always interested in hearing how others find my tunes.👍👍

Back