5 Random Facts About You

• Thread starter Lissa
  • 2,341 comments
YES YES YES I think the exact same thing.
I used to watch Walker Texas Ranger with my mom at night, but I got to where I didn't want to anymore and a huge part of it was because they played these commercials every single time. Again, I am not against what they stand for, but you can only see the same commercial so many times before it starts to become annoying and it doesn't help they're abnormally long as well. Plus, I have a weird feeling they're not what they crack themselves up to be either.

If I was to watch it again, I'd just record it to my DVR and watch it later so I can fast forward through them. 😎

Last edited:
1. The smell of melon is the only thing I hate.

2. I have been collecting hotweels for 8 years and have never unpacked them.

3. I don't like remasters or old games at all.

4. I drive advanced cars in real life, but the way I look in GT7 is not even half the truth. :)

5. I'm completely obsessed with using items. The items I use are not scratched, their cables are not bent or dirty. I don't sit anywhere except on a bench or couch outside. (even stone, marble, plastic or wood), I wipe the items before use. I don't have any dusty items. I don't even use my steering wheel at 270°, I use it between 240°. Final limits are not for me.

Back