Fusion between deceased Marco and his livery(possibly):
46-Ducati-Rossi-MotoGP-2012.jpg

These Ducati livery is tasty! :drool:

Ducati_GP12-3.jpg

Possibly Rossi's livery:

Ducati-Monster-Valentino-Rossi-GP-2012.jpg

Fusion between deceased Marco and his livery(possibly):
46-Ducati-Rossi-MotoGP-2012.jpg

I agree with all of those, the official 2012 livery is simply stunning.

That wasn't as great. The orange stripes weren't as good. Neither were Thompson's green ones.

Only Electric Pinkney made this car look great.

MazdaPrice
Black and pink works.

Funny enough, I met him recently. :lol:

I don't like the one time use livery, or the plain design, with some flashy colors, "OMG greatest livery ever!" thing.

I think of it as, do you think the person who made this livery had a brilliant idea? Would that livery be one of THE 50 greatest designs in all of motorsport?

Pure awesome.
dg010_052vp_opt.jpg

I love the 2012 Ducati but I had a feeling that I had seen that style before, then I remembered.
It looks like a mint candy cane.
Candy-Cane.gif

BLOOP
I had to post this prisonermonkeys, it is stunning.
A shame that they couldn't have that instead of what they're running now.

Last edited:
Couldn't PM, but do you want me to take it down?
I know that if I say that I would go to the site to see what else they had.

This looks very elegant, has a nice old school look to it.

gopro.jpg

It does look like a classic racing machine with the absence of sponsorships and what not. They'll also be on the pole as well.

Ok, thought that if somebody was on a slow internet that they would stop and wait the minute for a page to load instead of skipping it.

Some mock-ups of proper liveries for three of the ugliest Formula 1 cars this year: the Ferrari F2012, the Sauber C31 and the Williams FW34.

Wow, I do like that Ferrari with the black touches.

Not so keen on the Sauber although it is better than the current abomination.

The Williams is a great looking mock-up, but they probably won't try too hard to make the car look like the FW17ish era because it might constitute as being a passive endorsement of Rothmans. Their current livery is okay, but I did like the Compaq liveries of the early 2000s

williams_fw23_bmw_img_25364.jpg

Love the Compaq liveries, but I never liked it when they changed to HP invent for some reason. It just didn't work as well. :indiff:

I'm expecting very mixed opinions in regards to the Porsche GT2 cars, but the rest are actually either classic liveries, or liveries that have been with a team since they started.

2011_06_01_flying_lizard_lm_2011.jpg

M12_0027.jpg

Acamaro9_900_4289go.jpg

WG-Camaro1.jpg

Apologies if any of these were already posted:

prisonermonkeys
Some mock-ups of proper liveries for three of the ugliest Formula 1 cars this year: the Ferrari F2012, the Sauber C31 and the Williams FW34.

Am I the only one who likes the Sauber livery?

Though the touched up one looks nice, and the Ferrari is stunning. Not feeling the Williams.

Back