50 Greatest liveries of all time.

• Thread starter albteman015
  • 1,626 comments
FB_IMG_1430942277607.jpg

The only complaint from people will be "MUH NOSTALGIA", one of the best liveries on the grid. Certainly added a certain character to McLaren's cars.

I can't even.

I think the lashings of McLaren chevrons wherever they could place them are horrible.

hsv
I can't even.

I think the lashings of McLaren chevrons wherever they could place them are horrible.
Solves one of the complaints about the last livery, it now has a very clear identity and will stop those rose-tinted fools shouting and screaming about it Looking like a Force India.

It does also fit well into their road car design philosophy

View attachment 361165

The only complaint from people will be "MUH NOSTALGIA", one of the best liveries on the grid. Certainly added a certain character to McLaren's cars.
Much better than the previous Vodafone McLaren Mercedes livery without Vodafone and Mercedes sponsors.
Not bad really, looks kind of cool. Hopefully this new livery will make the car faster!

I would like your post catamount but I don't want to like the "worst McLaren livery in a long time" so...*WhiterunGuard likes the posted livery.*

It would look better without the second strip but it doesn't ruin the look.

What ruins the look is the car being a backmarker, doesn't matter how good a livery is if the car is slow.

Thank God I'm not the only one who likes them. My favourite F1 liveries of all time.

They're usually unpopular but I actually quite like the old BMS Scuderia Italia liveries.

CB2XEloW8AElFhf.jpg:large

Even when Ferrari did it. The shape of the F93A is also gorgeous. It's so clean.

Ferrari_F93A_Goodwood_2008.jpg

monaco2008ferraridemo_f93a.jpg
I was going to post the F94A myself...damn...what a car!

They're usually unpopular but I actually quite like the old BMS Scuderia Italia liveries.

CB2XEloW8AElFhf.jpg:large

I have a soft spot for the Dallaras ever since installing a load of F1 mods for rFactor. Shame about the wonky-looking engine cover on the *checks Google* Dallara 190s...

Back