500pp Club. Closed

• Thread starter CTR Driver
  • 1,160 comments
We go fallow for December, so the next calendar event will be in January. We will start with a No Tuning race to kick things off. I have a few ideas to test but I'm always open to new suggestions.

In reply to the most recent race, I think it might be prudent to shy away from user created tracks. Undue lag caused more issues than I would have liked and that any of us should endure. As a result, some bowed out un-necessarily, sacrificing their race to try and allow everyone else a better experience.

If this instability gets fixed in a future update then I'd be quite happy to revisit them, as they are fun.

I have updated the opening post with calendar dates. There are a couple of amendments which I will draw your attention to here.
With the release of Gran Turismo Sport during 2016 on PS4 and the new system being in its 3rd year. I may disband 500pp club around the release and/or move to the newer system. I can only make this decision when I have more details.

The winner of each event will have the choice of running a 500pp event, at a track of their choosing or a stock spec event, for the next race. Feel free to suggest a combination. Here are some to pick from in the meantime.
  • NSX Concept '13 @ Laguna Seca
  • McLaren F1 '94 @ Mount Panorama
  • Ferrari F40 '92 @ Indianapolis Road Course

Hey
Thanks for the heads up.
I will be opening tonight in the club lobby instead of a conventional event. I hope to see some familiar faces.

Hey Gary... I could be interested in showing my face tonight for this event, if there is room. If that might be possible, what time does the event commence?

Hey

Hey Gary... I could be interested in showing my face tonight for this event, if there is room. If that might be possible, what time does the event commence?
By all means, come along. The usual suspects will probably be there too. Qualifying will start around 20:45. The room is open now

GC Gary, a quick question, does money have to change hands to become an active member of the 500pp club? :mischievous:
( it doesnt have a smart arse emojicon)

Last edited:
My autumn ring race report. Very enjoyable, the xbow is great craic to drive, especially in cockpit view. Unfortunately i got involved in a gary, gary, gary threeway and i was the one to come out of it with the painful (autumn) ring. But it's good pain. The irish run has been broken. Well done, will. Next race will prob be a delta wing on snow!

ps Dont take any of these posts seriously. I cant sleep, effin wind has done sumtin to me sky dish and im hopped up out of it on painkillers cos me back is killing me and im bored out of me tits.

GC Gary, a quick question, does money have to change hands to become an active member of the 500pp club? :mischievous:
( it doesnt have a smart arse emojicon)
No, I'm just lazy when it comes to that list. Weescotman Cobani and theewar didn't get added for something around a year. :P

Congratulations to the Winner of the weekends race. May I ask who it was?. A new face on the top step :dopey: .Perhaps.

With the current issues surrounding network stability, tonight's room will not be made fixed even if there are visibility problems. At least this way, if I then get d/c'd, everyone else can continue racing.

Hope to see you tonight. I'll be sporting a new livery, put together by my children.

SH tyres and oil change. Makes all the difference with the few extra ponies.Tyre wear on fast, gc, if thats ok. It's a lot better when it gets rid of a bit of fuel.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back