500PP Racing Car Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 521 comments
1000 miles per 7 hours is possible at Daytona if you get it to run at 1:02.5-6 laps, it's faster than Indy.

You need roughly 3900 miles / 6200km to reach 500pp but then you should be looking at double that for the lightest possible car that only requires +8x kg of ballast.

You can do it much quicker at Route X [nearly half the time] but it requires your input at each end for the turns so you would have to stay close to your PS3 to keep an eye on it for each time.

Last edited:
Well I have now 38.000 km on it. I can use now 76 kg weight with it.. I don't know where the limit is?

I think you need 45.000 km on it to have the fastest car ? You must start grinding :P

Last edited:
Well I have now 38.000 km on it. I can use now 76 kg weight with it.. I don't know where the limit is?

I think you need 45.000 km on it to have the fastest car ? You must start grinding :P
76!!!!! I'M at 81kg! And you have not far of the double i have lol

I don't think there is a limit. Someone in the top ten has over 100,000 kilometers on the car.

Oh yeah... that time different. Here Its 20.30. No big deal mate, a 3RD Place is very good. I hope for a top 25 time.

I don't know
It's the first time i do the kilometres trick and thought that i could do this in the singel player time trial mode
Just did for the beginning 100 Kilometers, left and looked after in my garage whether it has been updated
It has been updated so i thought that i could this further on this mode, did 1000km and left for today
After that i looked in my garage and it still was by 100km...
What the hell is this
See post #282 above.....

Sorry, can now see that you've already seen it!

It's not a big deal. with the Opera we have also good times. It's not our problem that you can use the Hybrid.

Yes, i'm 3rd on the learderboard, and i dont like the way i used to be there.

I prefer to see an event with equal chance for every1

edit: after too many days with ABS 1, i'm back with no abs, i'm trying an hour again

edit 2: i just did 1.19,879 no abs, with BB 10-0, i found something! i have to work on my NSX for my race serie tonigth i cannot continue with the TS030 for now, but tonigth i'll drive until i beat my time with 0 abs

Last edited:
Hi there,

First I used the Opera S2000 and was at around P1.500 or something, 1:25:low. Which - to my standards - is very good :D I almost never get under P5.000 in seasonal events so here's a happy guy.

Days later I saw the good times with the Toyota on the leaderboard, so I also decided to horribly punish the Toyota with rubber bands, and bring it down to 500PP. Thinking it would get seconds off my lap time and reach under P1.000.

But it didn't happen.. I'm only like 0.3 seconds faster than the S2000 and I can't figure out why. I found the tune from o0Maxx0o earlier in this thread, and noticed his extra weight of 84 kg. The strange thing is: I must put the weight on 158 kgs to reach 500PP, with the power at 50.0%. Does anyone know how this is possible, the big difference in the extra weight?

The pitservice tells me the condition of the motor is getting worse. Maybe I should improve it, but I'm afraid it would bring the whole power back, undoing the hours of punishing the Toyota ;)

if anyone knows... :cheers:

Last edited:
I found the tune from o0Maxx0o earlier in this thread, and noticed his extra weight of 84 kg. The strange thing is: I must put the weight on 158 kgs to reach 500PP, with the power at 50.0%. Does anyone know how this is possible, the big difference in the extra weight?

More punishment is needed, keep wearing down the engine. You must drive the car to at least 12000 miles / 19300 km to get the ballast down to 84kg.

DO NOT CHANGE OIL OR REBUILD THE ENGINE!!

1000 miles can be done every 7 hours @ Daytona.....

Last edited:
More punishment is needed, keep wearing down the engine. You must drive the car to at least 12000 miles / 19300 km to get the ballast down to 84kg.

Holy crap, 19300, that's mental :eek: Could set my PS on fire lol.. and it will definitely ruin my Status favorite track (the Ring with 7880 honest kms). Maybe I will give it a try though, thanks anyway nowcontrol.

:D

image.jpeg

đź‘Ť

EDIT: 1:23.940

Last edited:
Did a session this morning. I'm much lighter now but I need a perfect gear setting. My record I set with a setting that I cant find anymore :banghead::banghead: Still 2 weeks the time. Founding the best gears is everything here :cheers:

Holy crap, 19300, that's mental :eek: Could set my PS on fire lol.. and it will definitely ruin my Status favorite track (the Ring with 7880 honest kms). Maybe I will give it a try though, thanks anyway nowcontrol.

Mwah, I dont think youre PS wil broken when it's 24/48 hours on( thats what you need to get 500 pp and lower weight)

Latest Posts

Back