500PP Racing Car Super Lap: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 521 comments
I guess not many are wearing out TS030's to compete against S2000's. I didn't expect to stay in the top 500, never mind top 300. I raced this event the first two days and stopped once I saw the TS030's starting to pop up ahead of me.

Reading the last three pages with technical advice on wearing out a full blown race car to compete in a 500pp event had me laughing my butt off.

I hope the next ones have a list of cars that can compete, instead of only PP.

Kind of reminds me of my street racing days, when guys used to show up with their "street cars," in trailers and I drove 40 miles to race. Spectator time. lol

Ok now I've just ordered a new T300 and a new stand, I also found a used once G29 for 220 bucks as a back up for PS4. If I can't find that .7 I'm going bloody fishing!! 🤬 the:banghead: and drink more:cheers:

Ok now I've just ordered a new T300 and a new stand, I also found a used once G29 for 220 bucks as a back up for PS4. If I can't find that .7 I'm going bloody fishing!! 🤬 the:banghead: and drink more:cheers:

:lol:

I use a DS3 so you could always try switching back to that again :) .....and if your wheel isn't quite ready for the scrap heap yet, you could always send it south ;)

:lol:

I use a DS3 so you could always try switching back to that again :) .....and if your wheel isn't quite ready for the scrap heap yet, you could always send it south ;)
I used them years ago but I'd be hopeless on one now. Pity about the wheel, my brother is visiting his daughter in Melbourne now, if we had known he could have taken it down to you. Lol :)

I guess not many are wearing out TS030's to compete against S2000's. I didn't expect to stay in the top 500, never mind top 300. I raced this event the first two days and stopped once I saw the TS030's starting to pop up ahead of me.

Reading the last three pages with technical advice on wearing out a full blown race car to compete in a 500pp event had me laughing my butt off.

I hope the next ones have a list of cars that can compete, instead of only PP.

Kind of reminds me of my street racing days, when guys used to show up with their "street cars," in trailers and I drove 40 miles to race. Spectator time. lol

Well said. Keep it real rather than glitching yourself to a higher ranking.

I hope PD bring out a ninja update that sees cars seize and become unusable if you don't look after them.:lol:

I think with the Opera I can make a 1:21. But the TS is faster so why not used it? Every :irked::crazy: can drive 20.000 km with it. Not a ''glitch'' or ''cheat'' imo.

What exactly is your point?

Last edited by a moderator:
That there are poeple here who says: ''playing with the Hibride is cheating and glitching''. That's ******** imo. Every :dunce: can take the TS but you need a bit km to make.

That's my point.

That there are poeple here who says: ''playing with the Hibride is cheating and glitching''. That's ******** imo. Every :dunce: can take the TS but you need a bit km to make.

That's my point.
I am very pleased and impressed that you can make 1.21, just as a matter of interest did you do an oil change or any other upgrades to make 500pp just asking you understand as in to enhance the cars performance?

I am very pleased and impressed that you can make 1.21, just as a matter of interest did you do an oil change or any other upgrades to make 500pp just asking you understand as in to enhance the cars performance?

With the Opera I do a oil change and using only the high turbo kit(I'm not sure i must look at it). If you buy the Hibride do NOT a oil change. Let it grind and drive untill you have 500 pp. My best time with the Opera was a 1.22.4 I think. But that was the first day. With some training i think a 1:21 is possible.

That's my point.

I said glitching, not cheating.

I could do the same with my TS030...but it would be a very hollow victory over all the drivers using the true top 500pp race car in a 500pp race car time trial.

What's next? Maybe a FGT in 750pp? A GT3 in a GT4 race?

I said glitching, not cheating.

I could do the same with my TS030...but it would be a very hollow victory over all the drivers using the true top 500pp race car in a 500pp race car time trial.

What's next? Maybe a FGT in 750pp? A GT3 in a GT4 race?
I think you will find the Opera is a 477pp car so unless you are running at this pp you must have upgraded the performance of this car to attain 500pp so IMO not a true 500pp race car maybe this could be misconstrued as being glitches by some, not me by the way as I couldn't care less, anyhow I grow tired of this so please don't reply to my post I didn't join gtplanet to be involved in this pointless conversation if you have anymore problems please take them up with Mr., Yamaguchi.

Erm... I was replying to kossie? The quote is a dead giveaway.

I won't argue with you either. Enjoy your TS030 time trial.

I'll beat Hans really soon

edit: 1.19,560 really close!!!!!
Oh man that's so close, Nice lap. I have still gearing problems when I see the top time laps they go slower as me in the beginning, But after the first sector you guys blow me away. Maybe it's a controller problem?

Great time:cheers:👍

Latest Posts

Back