700PP 1980 or Later / 2-Wheel Drive Racing Car Super Lap: Apricot Hill Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 258 comments
20161113_163221.jpg
20161113_171021_HDR.jpg

I think I finally got it.

When you mean full setup you mean a race seat as well?

Yes. I'm in the process of creating my man-cave. I'm putting a garage door in my walk-in basement so I can store the Lotus through the Winter at my home instead of at a friend's house. Once that is done, I'll end up getting a screen/seat and buy a full set-up from there. I like the Fanatec products, but we'll see, by that time there may be something newer and better out. I also plan to have the same Cup Car steering wheel that's on my Lotus.

Radio Delete Build Plate
by Andrew Thompson, on Flickr

@o0Maxx0o Please don't tell me you actually sleep on that mattress, on the floor, without a sheet.. lol

This is what happens when you leave your girlfriend, and like the good guys i'm you leave the furniture to him. Of course i was washing my sheet i guess lmao

Btw, i take this picture a year ago, i'm good now, i buy a second cat To warm me up at night. lmao

Last edited:

Nice setup there Retiree 👍 👍

Thought I'd show mine for a clear comparison......

image.jpeg

....complete with mobile (floral!) dining room chair and a wood heater for those cold winter night TTs....lounge chairs are too far away from tv....

As long as I get a bit of time in when the kids have gone to bed, I'm happy.....

:lol:

Look like brand new in the box #nop
I see two things there,leather worn off wheel, many many laps and clutch pedal used to foul left foot on brake pedal.
(Cause many big accidents. Old jungle saying):D

Phineas777 looks nice and uncomplicated, and that heater looks pretty handy if you wanted to put a contract out on your controller like Kossie.:cheers:

Last edited:
I don't understand what you mean by that man:confused:

Im joking m8 dont worry

I see two things there,leather worn off wheel, many many laps and clutch pedal used to foul left foot on brake pedal.
(Cause many big accidents. Old jungle saying):D

Im driving with shoe in left foot,
Not enough space between the clutch and the accelerator :(

I removed the stanless pedal

Nice setup there Retiree 👍 👍

Thought I'd show mine for a clear comparison......

View attachment 606421

....complete with mobile (floral!) dining room chair and a wood heater for those cold winter night TTs....lounge chairs are too far away from tv....

As long as I get a bit of time in when the kids have gone to bed, I'm happy.....

:lol:

I use the same, only I lie on my bed when I want to make a fast lap. Feels more like a f1 car :lol::lol:

That's pretty funny! Put a pillow under your legs and look just over your toes. That's probably pretty fun.

I sit in an old Honda Civic seat. DFGT wheel that double shifts when it wants to, and the pedal potentiometers get dusty and stuck all the time. 24 inch monitor in front of my face. Wood table that dents my shins from a crossbrace. Holes in my socks. Beer.

Back