A TT photomode update.....no way.....way!

• Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 87 comments
The Honda rear light pic is amazing.....đź‘Ť and also the first wheelie with suzuki's motard.
and what about the first shot?Which course is it?I don't remeber this tribune....

Thanks...All the Suzuki shots are from Autumn ring. That honda brake light was so big and bright I just had to get a photo of it.

More fun from the last set.

img0007yk9.jpg

img0015ww8.jpg

img0020fx6.jpg

img0023nm9.jpg

img0035so0.jpg

Yes, this is what makes TT fantastic.....attention to detail rules....like in fourth pic....front light.......the glass surface and internal.
Great shot.

Too bad they to short cuts on things like the brake rotors. Those are just plain hidious...grrrr

Uno, that last one is badass! I love it. I can't tell if it really is there from the angle, but that elbow looks like it's on the curb. Just how close is it really?

For pictures I like to have the rider settings to the point that he is hanging off the bike as far as possible. From that angle it does look like the elbow is on the ground. Just think of that being Ben spies, He rides with the elbows waaay out there. ;)

For pictures I like to have the rider settings to the point that he is hanging off the bike as far as possible. From that angle it does look like the elbow is on the ground. Just think of that being Ben spies, He rides with the elbows waaay out there. ;)

Yea, I know, he practically has them out at 90 degrees the way he rides, lol. Betcha he has much better control over the bars that way, though, even if it does break a little more air. I actually did make sure my rider's elbows and knee stuck out when he's not tucked in more than might be necessary, mainly because I tend to brake a little late and I rely on the rider's body to help slow the bike down.

Its been almost a month since I have added anything so here goes on a big update with something your bound to like.

picture064xm5.jpg

picture010rx1.jpg

picture012ej5.jpg

picture015zk0.jpg

picture016pi2.jpg

picture023qd9.jpg

picture033uo6.jpg

picture035kl9.jpg

picture037tq1.jpg

picture046up3.jpg

picture062su0.jpg

How sexy are those curves?!?!

Two bikes and a monkey!!! I should get some kind of prize for that.

Hows that "rubbin is racing" saying go?

Round and Round we go

This is the problem with following too closely

Yet another too hot into the corner

The widescreen money shot

And again

More

I can't believe I hadn't photographed this machine before. It's quite nice

Nice Nurb shots with the scoot

The road to....

This is one of my favs for this set

Don't even ask how this happened, you wouldn't believe me anyway

In any regular race, all you have to do is select the save replay option at the end of a completed race. Then load the replay in the photomode section. Easy enough!

kaede - thats what happens when you leave the widescreen turn on when taking a vertical picture. horizontal pictures come out at 1280 x 720 iirc. but, vertical pictures will always come out at normal size and distort the pictures.

Some of the vertical ones looked out of proportion, did you leave them that way on purpose? :)

[empty space];2705311
kaede - thats what happens when you leave the widescreen turn on when taking a vertical picture. horizontal pictures come out at 1280 x 720 iirc. but, vertical pictures will always come out at normal size and distort the pictures.

Yeah...what he said. The vertical widescreen isn't a very good option.

No I don't :confused: School me brotha...:dunce:

Im using gimp, not sure if its the same with other editing programs. So here I go. When you go into the rescale screen, you will see a link between the width and height, just de-link it before you rescale the image.

Before

After

So I finally put TT in the PS3 last night and it actually looked great. Enough that I will be starting the game over for old times sake. Anyway, I thought I would snap a few new ones off just for the halibut.

picture035hb5.jpg

picture019yg5.jpg

picture022zw1.jpg

picture025qq6.jpg

picture026kh0.jpg

picture027bt8.jpg

picture028yd2.jpg

picture032ow9.jpg

picture033zx7.jpg

picture016kl4.jpg

Back