Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
Ah, dude!!!! That 67 Vista Cruiserrrrrrrrrrrrr ARRTRGHIGJBIONHJNH!!!!one

Seriously, I always thought they look like refrigerators. :indiff:
Seeing the Camaro and Pontiac GTO in that state hurts a lot more.

They're station wagons, they're supposed to look more or less like refrigeratos :lol:

and yeah the GTO is really sad too.

tumblr_mqsxhlRESv1s7e0yco1_1280.jpg

It is an XK120 rally participant, but other than that.. It's too far gone to find out anything else from the pictures.

awesome :drool: info on it?
It's part of a car museum in Erkrath, Germany called Auto Skulpturen Park im Neandertal, and done by automobile designer Michael Fröhlich.
Info HERE ( it goes though google translate cause it's in German)

It's part of a car museum in Erkrath, Germany called Auto Skulpturen Park im Neandertal, and done by automobile designer Michael Fröhlich.
Info HERE ( it goes though google translate cause it's in German)

Dear God I don't know if I'd kiss the man or punch him in the face. What I do know is that I'd for sure spend like 4 days and 3 nights in there, camera in hand. What an amazing place and collection. Awesome link/story, RocZx, you deliver as usual 👍

Car museum must be a Miss-Translation, surely he means car graveyard. As an artist, he doesnt understand the classic car world. Would look much better restored........under a roof :(

*Facepalm* That's not how you make a car museum. If you're going to do that, then at least clean them first!

---

I saw this on facebook:
61271_677794092231644_611700033_n.jpg

Last edited:
1424379_10151777605957918_1975258473_n.jpg

1971 Cuda 440+6, 4 speed, 3.54 Dana rear. Only 108 built. :(

Luckily, it's getting restored.

I've seen people perform miracles...hopefully I can dig up the finished product when they put it on TV.

I've seen people perform miracles...hopefully I can dig up the finished product when they put it on TV.

As long as the frame is intact and they're able to get it within tolerances they can fix it. Likely need to replace most of the body panels, finding a good doner car with a 318 or something for body panels should be fairly easy. Lots of cutting, welding and grinding though. I almost regret looking in this thread...made me sad, if not a bit angry.

As long as the frame is intact and they're able to get it within tolerances they can fix it. Likely need to replace most of the body panels, finding a good doner car with a 318 or something for body panels should be fairly easy. Lots of cutting, welding and grinding though. I almost regret looking in this thread...made me sad, if not a bit angry.
The car is a unibody. It would take a lot of grinding, cutting and welding. As far as I know, they make reproduction body panels brand new, but I agree a finding donor car would be a lot easier.

Back