Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
That split window Beetle. :( Love the picture of the double decker bus too.

Great post Roczx. đź‘Ť

Roczx..thanks for posting those pics...shame to see that old British bus just left to rot like that:( it would be worth a bit restored I reckon

I would not mind that 54 chev sedan either..

Some Japanese classics. :(
24288_557921217590173_1764282009_n.jpg

555356_557127421002886_1929118492_n.jpg

1011474_553494481366180_926767598_n.jpg

548328_553083934740568_1548023250_n.jpg

1176372_550982108284084_385151296_n.jpg

1075799_540538985995063_1116057977_n.jpg

Yeah that's really amazing aye!!!:)đź‘Ť that he kept all those cars for so many years..I bet they would be like new to drive..after a service and clean that is:sly:

It's as if he bought them new and parked them.

Edit: that is exactly what he did. That's what I get for not reading.

That late '70s Lincoln, I'd derby that thing so hard there'd be nothing left. Looks like it could go for cheap at least, but it's too far gone for a driver.

Anyone know what these are? Found them while passing through a tiny lake town in Southeast Oklahoma during my work route. Interesting stuff along this route.

1z1xv2r.jpg

1zd7xx2.jpg

Hey, those are my cars.. LOL The blue one was actually shipped to a guy in Sweden, but the Wagon is still here.. This is what I am doing with the P1800's and 122 Amazon's, and why the cars were sitting on my lot and in my building at that time. They are not abandoned at all, and will be completed updated like the car below.

I have actually been working on my own line of automotive Conversion Kit products for the Classic Volvo P1800's and Amazon's for the last couple of years, and I was hoping to get some time to do something with this car for a personal change of pace. I have developed and mass produced full front and rear bolt in suspension packages, General Motor LS V8 Conversion Firewall Kits, Header Kits, Radiator Kits, ect, and the silver car below is a Daily Driver 625 horsepower 2600# car with 50/50 weight distribution with all the modern conveniences. With my front suspension kit with 14in Wilwood Brakes, Rack and Pinion Steering, Adjustable Coil Over's, upper and lower tubular control arms, ect, the front end of the car is actually 30 pounds lighter than the original 90 horsepower 4cyl, and the total weight gain of the car is about 200 pounds over the stock weight even with all the heavy duty trans and 9in rear end assembly.

This is why the Bremen is on the market at this time, and it will not hurt my feelings if doesnt sell, because I will just keep in on the back burner for awhile.

Holy hell, are those real? I mean yeah they're real, but are those really yours, and more importantly, your handiwork? Sorry for doubting, but I'm sure you can understand it's not every day a guy shows up at a videogames forum to show us the classic Volvos he just recreated to be supercar killers in his first post no less.

The redesign of the front in that last picture is absolutely killer.

Holy hell, are those real? I mean yeah they're real, but are those really yours, and more importantly, your handiwork? Sorry for doubting, but I'm sure you can understand it's not every day a guy shows up at a videogames forum to show us the classic Volvos he just recreated to be supercar killers in his first post no less.

The redesign of the front in that last picture is absolutely killer.

Thanks for the kind words, and yes they are real.. LOL I only found and commented on this site because a friend of mine showed me a link to where some pictures were taken of my spare cars in the driveway, so I thought I would clarify that they were not actually abandoned. I was actually working on my conversion kits when the pictures I commented on were being taken, and if they would have come in the shop, they would have seen what was going on.

Here is a video I havent finished up yet, but it shows some of the development and transformation of the silver 67 Volvo Amazon.

Thanks for the kind words, and yes they are real.. LOL I only found and commented on this site because a friend of mine showed me a link to where some pictures were taken of my spare cars in the driveway, so I thought I would clarify that they were not actually abandoned. I was actually working on my conversion kits when the pictures I commented on were being taken, and if they would have come in the shop, they would have seen what was going on.

Here is a video I havent finished up yet, but it shows some of the development and transformation of the silver 67 Volvo Amazon.

Ah, indeed the wagon shows up in one of the last frames in the video. Cool. Also, awesome fabrication, some really subtle mods on the thing... and some not su subtle, but overall a ver well styled package. I demand moar pics of the P1800. Heck if I had gobs of money I'd pay you for one, I've always liked that thing. Great craftsmanship, dude.

1970 Dodge Superbee, 100% numbers matching, all original.
http://barnfindnw.com/portfolio/1970-dodge-superbee-barn-find-idaho/

Dude don't do that to me. The 1970 Coronet is one of my, if not my favorite Mopar because of the awesome split front end. I'll bring up yet again the story of how I was a year away from grabbing one (basic Coronet though, 318/auto grandpamobile) about 10 yars ago but a guy beat me to it and the poor car ended up with a horrid pseudo spuer bee paintjob in white, a Mustang hoodscoop and half-car sidepipes with cheap steel wheels.

Dude don't do that to me. The 1970 Coronet is one of my, if not my favorite Mopar because of the awesome split front end. I'll bring up yet again the story of how I was a year away from grabbing one (basic Coronet though, 318/auto grandpamobile) about 10 yars ago but a guy beat me to it and the poor car ended up with a horrid pseudo spuer bee paintjob in white, a Mustang hoodscoop and half-car sidepipes with cheap steel wheels.
I'd be furious. And sorry to say, but there was more were that came from. :indiff:

Might not be as bad as you think. Road salt is what eats up cars. Water, not nearly as much.

I still agree with you though they probably are a bit rough.

Back