Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
A Jaguar graveyard in the backyard of the Horncliffe Mansion in Lancashire, UK.
Story HERE

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

For some reason, as much as I like to see those cars restored to their former glory, I've always liked looking at cars in peoples yards that are covered in leaves with plants growing on them and such.

Depressing thread :(. So many great cars neglected and abandoned :indiff:
I did see a couple of YouTube vids on some abandoned cars and some pictures, but not an entire thread! :crazy: :ill:
Subbed to thread to see what else people can find :nervous:

As much as I enjoy the photography in this thread, my car-enthusiast filled heart bleeds every single time I see those :(

Cool place. The '70 Mustang takes the cake. Those will just die there, never to be restored. A shame.

Wow what an awesome thread..very very interesting!!:) it's a real shame that the owners don't apprachite what they have got and bring those awesome classics back to life, it breaks my heart!:(:(

It's not totally rusted out but this has been sitting around for a long time in Holland.

Aston Martin DB AR1
aston-martin-db-ar1-c470620072013232235_5.jpg

aston-martin-db-ar1-c470620072013232235_4.jpg

aston-martin-db-ar1-c470620072013232235_10.jpg

I'm really hoping this beauty gets restored someday instead of just sitting around like that.

I think I said this before but one Mustang is a 1970 and the other is a 1973.

So I was out driving around in the 240, and came across a salvage yard, with all pre 1970s American Cars. It's pretty big..
Y1RrJdq.gif

I'll have to stop by with my camera some day.

I think I said this before but one Mustang is a 1970 and the other is a 1973.

I didn't see it, but you are one of those that know muscle cars as well or better than me. I knew they were both 70s but I wanted to play it safe and say the last one "could" be a 69.

Either way they're alright looking.

I didn't see it, but you are one of those that know muscle cars as well or better than me. I knew they were both 70s but I wanted to play it safe and say the last one "could" be a 69.

Either way they're alright looking.

The 1970 and 1969 are the same car excluding the front grill and tail lights and the side scoop on the rear quarter panels was removed. So I can see how you migh confuse them if you don't know them that well. The bigger one is the 1973.

The 1970 and 1969 are the same car excluding the front grill and tail lights and the side scoop on the rear quarter panels was removed. So I can see how you migh confuse them if you don't know them that well. The bigger one is the 1973.

Yeah I knew the first one was a 73, and I did say they were both 70s at first, but I just played it safe on the 69, because I forgot the tail lights. I just don't see how it gets confused with a 67

Back