Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,896 comments
View attachment 887700 View attachment 887701

Mazda RX-7.3 Mad Mike.
Not really my type of car but those flames alone deserve a mention. Roll on BBQ season!

Nicolas Brunetto, Assetto Corsa Mod Central 24/7

After some fix...time to release guys

I guess you go hoon that in the new LA canyons playground, I got some hoon toys :irked: not my thing. thanks Masscot
(back when AA was borked)
ughNiYTOL7xGgWkpMMP4xNgMS_f2HmKkmvCeoe_hWE-4O1aHvHq8if3XQPVP7zfj1FNYCw91VUCgfhV-Wz-ZKKkOTRJl0yYu-cmX97X74ttaMedOnELS4RNKXe_s5y_LP6h_Z7a5RQQeYKtHojmtpq1f0T2pIKyFWC_LK2XZxFK_W5PCyIT_mseZAQPGtxgB1kzH9we1pLbDIcMdHkLUuf40LZsaGY_Tu74-_oTwhvgugBod0tbF5Nyeb0E2K9TBvmEA91OlV9jsbfxeQPhg8CWEHB5Fs5_WYWXZi6E0D_xaKnb2neQgxOXNFOS1cyee6tr5UQVbG0mAEzQ_BtYxTmn1rYVfJXrtAvVrX-J0ACNXhQs3BQMVLb0DLYZm8ueYNHbn-7tzCVt3mYjE6rqtYmH38bcEk_aujkaTnOaU3McHfCKKSRJGmb4BColinaYlizRxc6Tyy9xr5iU36FP1OfvOqUMqGAPDqYf5SaM5OqL6HaGVlJ4KL4DA0Ju-1qQDBPz-PVYgsalzOQBOKDin7YPsCjOq_7KpRC1HxXT74r1_lZv5h5d_5hzguWTlS9m1xRX18X7mX8axJjR-0lK-myF_oz5MUNBWSx1kYARqj5RKqiy6TkJPSRf3W7EgXQ8aH9g_7ZMI7uCJShW5kksP8S76844Xsu1l7zCESXRjM5-cDPDf9M-mbDg=w1684-h947-no

I still get badly bogged down and crawl away from a standing start while the AI disappears into the distance.

#me too (...the car wouldn't take 'go' for an answer. :P )

To be honest, I prefer the previous sound file too (though I can obviously change that to whatever I choose).

Last edited:
Ah yes it's almost here. This beautiful Deep Cycle NSX GT3 V6 sound will be posted on Race Department tomorrow.

What do you guys think of it?

Edit: Also I do not seem to understand the whole takeoff problem people are having with this thing. Mine went from 0-60 in maybe 3-3.5 seconds.

Oh Man! MadMike + Fujimi Kaido..... this is a perfect combo! Can't wait to finish work and get home to practice : )
I am never a drift guy but this combo gives me lots of motivation to learn to do some doughnuts hahahaha

View attachment 887705
My settings, everything on manual and factory and the car starts correctly.
If there's someone so kind to send me a Fanatec steering wheel and pedals, I can't test it even without a pad :D
I downloaded the latest 1.2 version again and now FIRST deleted (as recommended...) the already installed folder. Then drag & drop the new version into CM.
Huh? The gorgeous NSX starts flawlessly. Absolutely no idea wat solved the (minor) issue but for me it is solved. I did not change anything else with regards to settings, controls, etc.
Long live IT ;)

Okay, I tried google and it's not helping me a lot. I recall seeing a couple videos on youtube that have the Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car from GT3-6, but I can't find a link anywhere to it. Does anyone here know where I can find such a thing or was it lost to time?

Velo' has a free version here: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/jaguar.html
And there should be a pay version at RTM: https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product-tag/jaguar-xj220/

I hope that is the car, you are looking for.

Hello all,

Do someone know if content manager will ever be able to make the config_ext.ini working for the cars its showroom?
Concerning the MKII, I've done mostly all the 1966 Skins, Daytona Sebring Le Mans Spa.
For 67 They are harder to do.

Mario Kart 8 Royal Raceway for Assetto Corsa by Soyo.
Download in the video description.

Its been like a long time since theres no new MK tracks in 2019. Now i can get to race using RedBulls.

EDIT: Wait! Wheres the download link?

Did anyone manage to bag the link (or the track to rehost) when I originally posted it?
If so, hello.

I very nearly posted the link at the time but I thought the decent thing to do would be to just link to the video so that the modder gets hits/likes/subs.
Like Prince Andrew, I guess I'm just too honourable. :lol:

Did anyone manage to bag the link (or the track to rehost) when I originally posted it?
If so, hello.

I very nearly posted the link at the time but I thought the decent thing to do would be to just link to the video so that the modder gets hits/likes/subs.
Like Prince Andrew, I guess I'm just too honourable. :lol:

Main link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u4e7caiyd7685ib/Soyo_Royal_Raceway_1.0.rar/file
Alternate link:

Thankfully I hadn't watched the video yet, and still had an old tab open with the links still there :D

Edit: Looks like I was too slow lol

In the Soyo folder there is a ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_emissive file.
I did not have ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_emissive in my system/shaders,
Have you guys added this to your system/shaders or was it already there for you. I am hesitant because my games runs well and I do not want to **** it up.

Last edited:
In the Soyo folder there is a ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_emissive file.
I did not have ksPerPixelMultiMap_AT_emissive in my system/shaders,
Have guys added this to you system/shaders or was it already there for you. I am hesitant because my games runs well and I do not want to **** it up.
I did have it, same one as this. I must admit that I'm not sure what it exactly does though...

Thanks for the Soyo Royal Raceway. I went airborne on the rainbow part and game crashed when I landed. I guess that's what happens when you go through a rainbow.

OK seems flags are finally fixed with CSP 0.1.40. It's the first time seen them displayed correctly for six months or more. This is with all CPU and GPU optimisations ticked too.
What I had to do after updating to 0.1.40 was untick all CPU and GPU optimisations then tick them all again, and now the flags look great.
No more stretched flags and no more double flags, on the tracks I've tested so far anyway (Kyalami, Bernese Alps and Okutama infield)

Is everyone getting the message about the GPU overheating at the end of the race, and weird loading (in VR) where the loading screen mirror just flickers and doesn't mirror the visor view?
Just bugs I guess, apart from that 0.1.40 seems to run fine.

Ah yes it's almost here. This beautiful Deep Cycle NSX GT3 V6 sound will be posted on Race Department tomorrow.

What do you guys think of it?

Edit: Also I do not seem to understand the whole takeoff problem people are having with this thing. Mine went from 0-60 in maybe 3-3.5 seconds.

The standing-start prob is real...and I'm pretty good at getting out of the hole (I held a NHRA record for small 'sport' cars at one time).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back