Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,896 comments
@MrB00 Just so you know, I'm blaming you for me starting work on this :lol:

W1BdXG3.png

I told myself no more Singer skins, but... I can't help it!

Haha - Looks really good dude. HMU when you finish that one :D

Here's the sound fix with the renamed files for the Hyundai Genesis GT4 tune I made:

If you downloaded it already and fixed the sound then ignore this.

Not sure if this is supposed to be paddle/sequential shifting only but the shifting animation (and gearstick) is manual, but you can add gated shifting support to match the shift animations in data\drivetain.ini.
Change SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0 to SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=1

shift.PNG

What mod is that one?

I downloaded the base fashion a year ago from the Russian website, then it turned out that there was a similar fashion on Rally World.
I changed the shader settings, changed the rims to wheels with 306 maxi, and I'm doing new physics, I'll add to the download here when I'm done.

I downloaded the base fashion a year ago from the Russian website, then it turned out that there was a similar fashion on Rally World.
I changed the shader settings, changed the rims to wheels with 306 maxi, and I'm doing new physics, I'll add to the download here when I'm done.

Those wheels look good on there. Also would you mind sending me your shader settings?

AGU have released the 2020 AMG GT3 spec but only as an extension. You need to copy the files from the rar into the existing kunos AMG GT3 folder. Could someone please advice how to use the car as a standalone? Is that possible?

Note: if you want to use the lumirank on the 2020 car, rename the data_2020.acd to data.acd (make a backup before!). You won´t be able to play online then with the original kunos car any longer.

Last edited:
Indeed this makes it easier to deal with mods.

It would be really useful if every modder embrace this approach.

to be able to easily enable/disable/delete it not having to dig through the various folders.

Obviously you can manually install it taking the file from the MODS folder to the main AC folder

edit: @Masscot I forgot to tell you is aimed at VR users because is less heavier on fps without losing quality

Hm, tried and got bits of amg gt3 2020 :D, so don't replace kn/lods, but just copy paste to cloned kunos folder + rename new data_2020 to just data.

What?! Sorry but if I just clone the original ks_amg folder and put the files from the 2020 car into it, the game crashes during loading.

Found on Facebook - Vector W8 TwinTurbo :

'Since someone here called Benjamin asked for a link of this Vector W8 TwinTurbo made by Fernando Valentim from Brazil which I posted this image in a post here yesterday, I went ahead uploading it for all of you obviously.

Now go and relive all of your GT2 childhood wet dreams with it in Seattle just like I did days ago lol'

89441485_830384910790390_3763389802343301120_o.jpg

Link : https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1uLeL0R...Q!tVd4rOLbBkWfV90AWAFhGE5p3u9_kYU1y8XrdNK9PXI

What?! Sorry but if I just clone the original ks_amg folder and put the files from the 2020 car into it, the game crashes during loading.

I just tried to setup a renamed version (with all files correctly renamed etc) and it's full of errors so I don't think a standalone version is possible. It's gone in the bin now anyways lol

Hm, guess it only works on original kunos. Copy/paste and then you can add ext_config from white skin to other skins for a 2020 facelift, but skins will need a rework.

You can't just copy the folder tho, because you would need to change some values in the data (I believe) otherwise the game would crash. To copy the car, you should use Car Tuner instead, as it copies the whole folder and changes some datas for the copied car internally to work.
I copied the Kunos car, pasted the AGU add-ons, removed 2020 from the data.acd and the car seems to work. It has the same name as Kunos original so I renamed that one first to avoid conflicts.
For having both working together, one needs a name change though.
But tbh, I don't see the point. It doesn't feel different from Kunos' version (only did a lap or two)...

To create a duplicate folder for Kunos cars (simplest for me):
1. Unpack data for the original car.
2. Copy whole folder, change the folder name.
3. Find the copied car in CM. Pack data.
4. Delete the copied "data" folder in the new folder.
5. Replace sound using CM.

I guess CM fixes inaccuracies with folder name when packing data. This is how I copy Kunos cars as they can't be copied using the "Car Tuner" app.

'Since someone here called Benjamin asked for a link of this Vector W8 TwinTurbo made by Fernando Valentim from Brazil which I posted this image in a post here yesterday, I went ahead uploading it for all of you obviously.

Now go and relive all of your GT2 childhood wet dreams with it in Seattle just like I did days ago lol'

Link : https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR1uLeL0R...Q!tVd4rOLbBkWfV90AWAFhGE5p3u9_kYU1y8XrdNK9PXI

Talking about Vector vehicule, I believe you guys have the Zin5ki's race spec too.

upload_2020-3-16_15-0-39.jpeg

If not, I can share it.

1. backup original data.acd
2. copy data_2020.acd to original folder naming it data.acd
3. unpack data with CM
4. copy the original folder to "ks_mercedes_amg_gt3_2020"
5. unpack new 2020 car folder directly into your newly made car folder (overwrite any files)
6. delete all skins folders apart from the "AMG_2020_White" folder
7. replace sound with CM, pick original car (easier than renaming files)
8. edit "ui/ui_car.json" change year to 2020 and anything else you see fit
9. don't forget to restore your original 2015 Kunos data.acd

Edit: I was way to slow! I blame my mobile :lol:

Last edited:
View attachment 900177

Super Quality Thank you, by the way, welcome everyone

What mod is that?Mine has a co-driver?

I was so excited for this,but then i saw the rear wheel size is the same as the front...Otherwise the model is very nice.

OK so updated to sol 1.5 and now the AI headlights are on all the time, have clicked the obvious possibilities and in the weather.ini's head lights are not mean to be on.
Anyone come across this?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back