Additional staff coming on board

• Thread starter Duke
  • 89 comments
So, how did you pick this? Put all the names in a hat? Drawing straws? Am I too young?

Anyway, congrats to the new cowboys :cheers:

So, how did you pick this? Put all the names in a hat? Drawing straws? Am I too young?

The people who have been chosen have shown that they are worthy enough, smart enough, and mature enough to help out around GTP.

Or because the mods need some funny in their secret mod forum?

Or maybe he had money?

Last edited:
Congratulations to all who received the promotion to Moderator status.Great job guys and very well deserving. :cheers:

Congratulations to all the members on their promotions :cheers:

I for one, though, will be happy I'm not in the place of those having to tidy up the GT5 section tomorrow :P

I'm looking at yah SlipZ! :lol:

Well done to all promotees, especially Maz for joining forces with the GTP and WRS staff 👍 I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the team.

I for one, though, will be happy I'm not in the place of those having to tidy up the GT5 section tomorrow :P

I'm looking at yah SlipZ! :lol:

Today? I've already seen 2 infractions dished out by him. GT5 noobs. And good luck to all tomorrow,

YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT.

Yeah, I would not be surprised if we beat the most users online record tomorrow. I'm guessing at least 10,000, and I bet that the amount of spam and redundant threads will be overpowering.

Yeah, I would not be surprised if we beat the most users online record tomorrow. I'm guessing at least 10,000, and I bet that the amount of spam and redundant threads will be overpowering.

Just read my Sig. Exact prediction. I don't know why the noobs can't amass together and create gtnoobs.com or something where they can bicker all they want without fear of bans.

It's funny to see 3000+ viewers in the GT5 thread, and the one behind it has around 200. :lol:

Maybe not getting picked is a blessing. We won't be forced to clean up the GT5 forum, ban members, organize things. Seems like a lot of work.

TB, Omnis have now accepted the badge and white cowboy hat. Please welcome them to the staff as well.
They give it out to anybody these days....:dopey:

Congrats guys 👍 :cheers:

Being a F1 forum regular poster (and daily reader) ... I find the posts in this page quite funny, it's almost a "family" gathering around here :lol:

Word of explanation: Unlike (probably) you guys I'm not a all-round GTPLanet poster and therefore I know very few members. My fora here are basically F1 and the ones about the games that interest me the most. And I absolutely avoid the social (off-topical, rumble-stripped) ones.

Anyways, this is probably the wrong thread for it, but to niky and interludes, from a fellow F1 fan, go sincere wishes of a good job as super moderators.

PS - And to Famine as administrator, I just noticed now that he has that badge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back