Akasaka Grand Prix -Ciro from the Giro steals 1st!

bad news, same problem w/reshiram but more terrible than his. I might not make it

@LancerEvo7- Do I need evidence to prove my Subie's innocence?

Yes. You're 5 seconds faster than the series record GT500 time, which was set on Softs.

Yes. You're 5 seconds faster than the series record GT500 time, which was set on Softs.

Well he did say that he didn't do anything the stewards say. But I thought you were 10 seconds up on ITCC, which means 1:43. He's doing a 1:45 apparently.

Well he did say that he didn't do anything the stewards say. But I thought you were 10 seconds up on ITCC, which means 1:43. He's doing a 1:45 apparently.

Ok, from what I read he was doing a 1:30. 1:45 sounds about right. 👍

A- How to clear cache

B- PSN is telling me that you accepted my FR, but I can't find you in community...

To clear cache go to options and find the last section, should be there.

Exit to GT5 main menu, then re-enter GT Mode.

On warm up lap and safety can please keep a decent gap between you and the car in front, until we're green anyway. Because I will be 🤬 if I get damage on the warm up lap. 👎

Also remember that pole should start on the right according to the OP. 👍

So:

No tyre warming
Keep a distance to the car in front.

I can do both at the same time :lol:

Come on ITCC drivers, I am the only one here.

EDIT: I believe you guys are too late.

Last edited:
Disastrous race me for me :(

was doing alright but after crashing and taking damage 4 laps in a row I thought it was best to through in the towel and retire. Plus my feet were starting to hurt lol

There will be one. In fact, I can almost present it now, I just need some cool photos for OP :)

Back