Akasaka Grand Prix -Ciro from the Giro steals 1st!

There's always the option to say "rally, I need to know if I should get up early tomorrow to participate". First of all, the race was never called off, and secondary nobody asked that question before about 2 hours before start. Therefore, I had no question to answer before about 2 hours prior to start.

Anyone got the replay for me to download?

Problem is, you say "hours" before. I was asleep, thinking it was called off.
You have a brain, use it. The saying goes that assumptions make the mother of all **** ups. If you're not sure, ask. If you're sure, double check to be sure beyond ALL doubt. Hell, even then there's no guarantees, but at least you've covered your behind enough to say, "well I checked all the boxes, soo....?"

My motto is to be 100% sure of anything before you make a call. Yes, it means you may ask unnecessary questions sometimes, but if it gives you total peace of mind, screw it, just ask.

I do have a replay, but unless you have the North American version of GT5, you can't watch it.

Okay, I get it. I made an incorrect assumption. I am so tired of other people's racing schedules, I guess I should just man up, take that mark thing and not come back.

There's always the option to say "rally, I need to know if I should get up early tomorrow to participate". First of all, the race was never called off, and secondary nobody asked that question before about 2 hours before start. Therefore, I had no question to answer before about 2 hours prior to start.

Anyone got the replay for me to download?

I can have it up later today. 👍

Don't take it that serious Andrew, it's one event and you'll be free to enter again :)

FordMKIVJ5
I can have it up later today. 👍

:cheers: to that. Anything I should be specifically aware of? Potential penalties, awesome overtakes, spectacular crashes etc..?

Last edited:
Lag crash between me and Ford, awesome lead battle in the first 10 laps, nice racing between Sig and Alefin, idiotic pile up on lap one... :sly:

I did, what happened, Imma? First couple of laps seemed good but then... Concentration lost?

ImmalovemaGTR
watch the RX-7 on first 8 laps... You will facepalm hard:dopey:

:lol: is it that bad? I did notice you in the pits within the first 10 minutes of competitive driving, but it can't be all that bad.. Can it?

GTracer98
Lag crash between me and Ford, awesome lead battle in the first 10 laps, nice racing between Sig and Alefin, idiotic pile up on lap one... :sly:

I did notice quite a few changes to the lead before I DC'd. What lap is that lag crash?

Also, as last, I'd like to know what ideas you guys are playing around for the next event. I have an idea that really is a GT classic, but nevertheless I'm open to suggestions 👍

Lap 27, at the high speed chicane: Ford's GT-R gets hit by an invisible force, supposedly my lagging GT... :D

Hey i was part of that for a bit..infact i was leading for a while.

Lap 27, at the high speed chicane: Ford's GT-R gets hit by an invisible force, supposedly my lagging GT... :D

Of course if I upload my replay he'll see what I saw, which was your lagging GT. ;)

Beyond that I had a good consistent 1:41 chase on with a fastest lap of 1:41.1. And then just my crash fest in the last 20/30 minutes. :lol:

Well, I technically won 2 things this weekend :D, remind me to pay GTracer $1,000,000 whenever he wants the money :sly:.

1'000'000? Yeah! :lol:

BTW, I do get the level 24 ticket, right? Probably another F1 car but still...

GTracer98
1'000'000? Yeah! :lol:

BTW, I do get the level 24 ticket, right? Probably another F1 car but still...

The level 24 ticket, as far as I know, is only Ferrari F1 and Formula Gran Turismo's :)

I'll begin distributing the prizes during the week, potentially starting today, and it will be done in overall finishing order, so Ciro will be first to receive first the 1000 ticket, then the 24 the day after (darn trading limits), then Gedi etc. Would take a little longer than 2 weeks to get everybody done, assuming you all claim your x-credit premium car of your choice 👍

Yeah, for obvious reasons people that want to claim their prizes will need to be on my friends list. Whoever is on first should send the FR 👍

Hi buck i will send you my ticket list to you soon for you to choose 1 for your class runner up prize 👍

Hi buck i will send you my ticket list to you soon for you to choose 1 for your class runner up prize 👍

Class runner up ..me !! :embarrassed: I was f:censored:g terrible, but thanks ged xxx

You'll get the 1000 Ticket and the trophy, but that is all I can give you this time :)

I know I said I was going to get the replay up today but after I'd been on the PS3 for about an hour I started feeling pretty rough so just came off and went to bed. :guilty:

Should have it for you tomorrow. 👍

This list does NOT include the GT300 Warm-Up incident...
First lap: I hit a wall, steering destroyed-> pit
Second lap: I hit another wall, axle broken-> pit
Eight lap: Lapped, crash behind another GT300 ( Impreza) in the Chicane-> axle and engine destroyed-> pit
:lol:

Then I gave up:indiff:

But I am looking forward to the next race, I hope there is one :nervous:

FordMKIVJ5
I know I said I was going to get the replay up today but after I'd been on the PS3 for about an hour I started feeling pretty rough so just came off and went to bed. :guilty:

Should have it for you tomorrow. 👍

I'll look forward to tomorrow then 👍

ImmalovemaGTR
This list does NOT include the GT300 Warm-Up incident...
First lap: I hit a wall, steering destroyed-> pit
Second lap: I hit another wall, axle broken-> pit
Eight lap: Lapped, crash behind another GT300 ( Impreza) in the Chicane-> axle and engine destroyed-> pit
:lol:

Then I gave up:indiff:

But I am looking forward to the next race, I hope there is one :nervous:

Now I see, that does sound like bad luck indeed.

I actually have a handful of candidates of which I'll pick 2, maybe just 1. Two of them are on city courses, 1 has a potential trouble zone, another is on a pretty uninspiring track, and the last that will be the grand finale either way. Pretty tough decision as you can see :lol:

Back