Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Sorry I missed it but occasionally the WRS occasionally has special events on Sunday afternoons. On those days I'll race with them...it happens about once a month or so.
See ya next week.

No problem Ned I understand, see you next week at Sierra.

Haven't had chance to test any cars out yet. Max PP/BHP would be good.

Is there a season 4 calendar up somewhere that I can look at?

Um I honestly dont have a clue, the GT-300 cars are all pretty well close together and their weights are pretty close also, so we may just let it slide again and let the races be based on strategy and skill.

I won't make it to the qualifying. I got work on that hour.

We arent qualifying today guys, the starting order will be based on the second letter of everyones psn id's. It just to long to have a qualifying session plus i got called into work this afternoon anyway.

I'm interested however I have no clue which cars are eligible. Is there a list? Thanks

Yes we do one car class every two seasons tommorow(Sunday) is the last day for the gt3 cars the following sunday we start with the gt300 class cars. I will have a list for that sometime this week. There is a list for the gt3 cars if you wanna race tommorow a few pages back Grim. Id like for you to race with us if youd like, the room opens at 3:45Pm EST Time.

I do believe SWMBO hates you Alien...I am driving her to a ladies Pot Luck with her riding club... During your race....named the Dixie Chicks....yuck.

I may be a bit late guys I got called in to work again this morning I should be off around 3PM EST, if i am late I apologize ahead of time but we will continue when I get home instead of post-poning.

@STOCKY8A1 I need you to host and run this event please. Run it as an open lobby, I dont think I will make it work is holding us hard. Dont worry about pictures if you dont want, just get the race results so I can count up the points. Starting grid will be based on second letter of everybodys psn name.

I was in the lobby however there were a couple of randoms in the lobby that once the command for everyone to enter the pits was stated, I decided to exit the lobby as like I said, I have not had good experience racing with randoms in organized events as they don't know what is to be expected.

Latest Posts

Back