Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Sorry, I didn't make it Sat. night got back home a little later than anticipated. Think I signed in around 10:30 but was really tried so signed off and went to bed.

That's to bad Nail-27 hope to see you next week.

Hope to see everyone on the track.

Again I apologize to everyone who took the time out of your day to come and race, I understand. However, my decision had to be made because of the connection issues that were taking place, I hate to be the one to call it but I had no choice. The way this will work is you can choose to skip forward and leave Silverstone behind or you can vote to keep it for next week and drop next week's track from the season which is MT. Panorama. Please have you choices posted no later than 24 Hours so I can make a decision based on your results. Again, I apologize especially to everyone who has looked forward to this, thank you.
Alien

@SHOCKY_WELL @FabianR @STOCKY8A1 @emgoodwin @Vigilmo @stevo214

To me it don't matter because I'm not going to show up this next Sunday's race, but i'll come for the nurburgring gp race.

Looks like I will make a decision then, we will drop Silverstone and continue on with the season. We had a couppe votes to skip so thats what we will do. Thank you, hopefully this week goes better.

Take care and do what you have to do....let us know if there is anything we can do....

Thank you Ned its so hard to imagine hes gone, and the hardest part is I didnt get to tell him bye one last time, they live all the way in Kentucky so I hauled ass there this morning, i dont know when I will be back but Im expecting Friday depending on how arrangements go and such since Monday is a holiday. And I will again thank you very much.

Im sorry for your loss alien. My families heart goes out to yours.

If anyone's interested we could do an exhibition race at the same time? (3:45EST-12:45PST) we could do something fun, just set a PP limit/HP Limit/Weight limit and race road cars? I'll host the room and see who shows up.

Thank you guys very much for the support, it has definetely taken a toll on my family so unexpected. Again I will keep you guys updated, thanks.

I'm thinking for parameters:
Non-Racing Car
PP: 550
HP: 500
Weight: 1200 Max
Sport Softs
No Nitrous

And we race around the new Spain track? This would just be for fun. I'll host the room, if anyone cares to join please do.

Same time as normal.

Good news, all is well guys and I just got home today. Racing will resume this Sunday so I expect to see a good crowd of drivers. I know this season didnt get off to a good start and I sincerely apologize for that, however life trumps gaming(situation dependent). The room will open at 3:45PM and we will split the races, 1 hour of Mt.Panorama, and 1 hour of the Nurburgring GP/F. Thank you any questions just ask, Alien.

Here are some pictures from Sunday guys, enjoy!

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_2.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_4.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_5.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg

Season 4 is right around the corner guys so let's get a head start and pick your favorite GT300 Class race car. It has to be classified as a GT300 car, I will have the room set to restrict any non-GT300 car, so make sure you check with me if you are unsure. Thank you.

Sorry I missed last week, I didn't get off work till 7am pacific time and slept through my alarm. I'm stoked on the gt300 season though, it's basically any of the gt300 base models right? Are there others I'm not aware of?

Sorry I missed last week, I didn't get off work till 7am pacific time and slept through my alarm. I'm stoked on the gt300 season though, it's basically any of the gt300 base models right? Are there others I'm not aware of?

There are also livery ones too, for example Autobacs '08 i believe, Subaru BRZ's and other ones also. Easiest way to check is view a car and read the Car Info if it is a GT300 car it will say in the description.

Sorry I missed it but occasionally the WRS occasionally has special events on Sunday afternoons. On those days I'll race with them...it happens about once a month or so.
See ya next week.

Back