Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Here is the list of cars that can enter a GT3 lobby in the game. Please choose one as you will be racing the car you pick until the end of Season 3. This allows for enjoyment of car and getting to know your car, these cars are the only ones considered in Gran Turismo 6 as GT3 category.

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA '12 - $400,000 PP596/554HP 1,250kg*

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA 15TH ANNIVERSARY '12 - 617PP/591HP 1,250kg

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA(AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX) '12 - $400,000 PP607/554HP 1,250kg*

AUDI R8 LMS(TEAM PLAYSTATION) '09 - $1,575,000 1,250kg

AUDI R8 LMS '09 - $1,575,000 1,250kg

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - $350,000 PP600/534HP 1,190kg*

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 - $435,000 PP618/598HP 1,350kg*

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3 15TH ANNIVERSARY '11 1,350kg

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 SCHULZE MOTORSPORT '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 TEAM RJN '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15TH ANNIVERSARY '13 1,350kg

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 BASE MODEL '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

* DO NOT CHANGE OIL IN ANNIVERSARY MODELS, IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PLUS RUN THEM ABOUT 300KM SO IT DROPS TO ORIGINAL VALUES

Thanks you @STOCKY8A1 I guess if he joins he will, either way looking forward to this afternoon gonna be a great race I know it. Red Bull Ring has so many opportunities to pass and have good battles with opposing racers.

Here are the point standings for Season 2, congratulations @STOCKY8A1 for claiming the title of Season 2 Champion. All of you drivers done an outstanding job this season, and I appreciate all of the patience and encouragement to make this league better. It is definitely coming around very good and with that being said let's make Season 3 a remarkable one.

SEASON 2 POINTS STANDINGS
STOCKY8A1 - 164 POINTS - 225 LAPS TOTAL
ALIENUNLEASHED25 - 144 POINTS - 225 LAPS TOTAL
VTC-16 - 137 POINTS - 225 LAPS TOTAL
SHOCKY_WELLHELL - 110 POINTS - 171 LAPS TOTAL
SMELLYOLDWASP - 109 POINTS - 183 LAPS TOTAL
BRUTALFABE88 - 85 POINTS - 165 LAPS TOTAL
NAIL-27 - 73 POINTS - 152 LAPS TOTAL
VINNYBEAR-o1 - 42 POINTS - 80 LAPS TOTAL
JOE_DIBEN - 27 POINTS - 17 LAPS TOTAL

GOOFYTYLER1995 - 14 POINTS - 18 LAPS TOTAL

*I noticed a few drivers having trouble with their cars in Season 2, I'm giving you ONE chance to change it before next Sunday. Once you pick it is yours from here until the end of Season 3. The list is posted above, I'm doing this out of kind heart and understanding because I'd like to see all of you have a good time racing. Thank You.

Here are a few pictures from our Red Bull Ring race, enjoy!

Red Bull Ring.jpg
Red Bull Ring_1.jpg
Red Bull Ring_2.jpg
Red Bull Ring_3.jpg
Red Bull Ring_4.jpg
Red Bull Ring_5.jpg
Red Bull Ring_6.jpg
Red Bull Ring_7.jpg
Red Bull Ring_8.jpg
Red Bull Ring_9.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with Brutalfabe88, LET'S CELEBRATE!!! :cheers:

Key Moment's For me. RACE #1

Stocky8a1,
At the start of the first race I had a really good start and was able to get 2nd. place in the first corner. Stocky I know you really wanted to get around me but I just didn't want to give it up that easy, I wanted to make you fight for it. Adventurely you did get around me, I think it was around lap 4 or 5. I was on RH and according to the replay you were on RM. I think that held you up just enough to let my strategy work out for me. I like what Nail - 27 said, "did the math"

Key Moment's For me. RACE #2

On the second race I started in the back all I wanted to do was just run clean and consistent race, but that didn't happen on Lap 23 or 24 I spun out on the last turn in front of Alienracing88 and Stocky8a1 and hit the wall and caused engine damage and front end damage and had to limp around one whole lap before I could pit. In my opinion heavy damage and heavy penalties are the only way to run a race it adds a little bit more realism to the race. Heavy penalties keep you on the track. Heavy damage keeps you clean, again that's just my opinion.

The last 5 minutes of the race Shocky_well chase me down like a wounded rabbit and took 2nd place a way from me. Great job, Shocky_well. Alienracing88 I'm pretty sure you had 2nd place then all of a sudden you paused your race ( "lol" did you have to take a potty break

THAT WAS SOME AWESOME RACING PEOPLE!!!

Alien,
Are you going to post the results of the last 2 races? Just asking.

I agree with Brutalfabe88, LET'S CELEBRATE!!! :cheers:

Key Moment's For me. RACE #1

Stocky8a1,
At the start of the first race I had a really good start and was able to get 2nd. place in the first corner. Stocky I know you really wanted to get around me but I just didn't want to give it up that easy, I wanted to make you fight for it. Adventurely you did get around me, I think it was around lap 4 or 5. I was on RH and according to the replay you were on RM. I think that held you up just enough to let my strategy work out for me. I like what Nail - 27 said, "did the math"

Key Moment's For me. RACE #2

On the second race I started in the back all I wanted to do was just run clean and consistent race, but that didn't happen on Lap 23 or 24 I spun out on the last turn in front of Alienracing88 and Stocky8a1 and hit the wall and caused engine damage and front end damage and had to limp around one whole lap before I could pit. In my opinion heavy damage and heavy penalties are the only way to run a race it adds a little bit more realism to the race. Heavy penalties keep you on the track. Heavy damage keeps you clean, again that's just my opinion.

The last 5 minutes of the race Shocky_well chase me down like a wounded rabbit and took 2nd place a way from me. Great job, Shocky_well. Alienracing88 I'm pretty sure you had 2nd place then all of a sudden you paused your race ( "lol" did you have to take a potty break

THAT WAS SOME AWESOME RACING PEOPLE!!!

Alien,
Are you going to post the results of the last 2 races? Just asking.

No i didnt because I just posted the final season results, I would have to remove them anyway on the first page to make room for Season 3 results. Also heavy damage is for shorter tracks and longer tracks has light damage due to long distance from the pit lane.

Ok, Alienracing88 you posted the results on the other races, I just didn't know what you had a reason why. My bad.

Ok, Alienracing88 you posted the results on the other races, I just didn't know what you had a reason why. My bad.

No worries man its all good I was gonna mention that yesterday I just had forgotten about it. @STOCKY8A1 the Season 3 lineup is posted one page one of the thread, start making that banner buddy, and when you get it finished let me know. As to everyone else, I hope you enjoy this season's tracks, they should bring some good racing amongst our drivers.

Last edited:
Hey Alien,

Looks good to me. I'll will probably be on Sat. Night for a little testing. Don't know what time yet, maybe in between 9:00 & 10:00 pm.
Hope to see you on the track.

Hey Alien,

Looks good to me. I'll will probably be on Sat. Night for a little testing. Don't know what time yet, maybe in between 9:00 & 10:00 pm.
Hope to see you on the track.

I was planning to do the same but Im mandated to work this Saturday, good thing I know Silverstone pretty well lol

Hey guys,

Sorry I'm a bit late with this:

GTP/PSN: Stevo214
Car colour: Pearl White
Wheel colour: Stock
Car Number: 24
Hi @stevo214, please select a GT3 Class Car from the posted list above and change the oil to meet requirements. *Note please do not change the oil in Anniversary models, the have to be the specs posted above, if they are higher please drive them around 300km until it drops to original values. If you have any questions please ask and thank you for your interest.

Alien

Last edited:
Back