Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Just an update guys, i sent all of you friends requests for my main account which I will use from now on until GT7 comes out for ps4. Also, remember we no longer use softs anymore due to the unrealisticness of the compound, Mediums are the softest compound from here on out, iI apologize for inconvience but PD has made it unrealistic and less of a challenge. Secondly this week we will be on the Nordschleife, it is a very curvy curcuit and bumpy. Please be on your best bestest behavior through the track, take your aggresion out during qualifying not on fellow drivers. Pay attention please I cant stress this enough, go easy the first couple turns until everybody gets some distance. DO NOT CROWD THE FIRST TURN, if you have to follow single file, we are grown contrary to beliefs so act like it, you cant win a race in the first turn(unless you are me). With seriousness though you have 13 miles of track plenty of time to pass believe me, I have over 15,000 virtual miles on this track ever since it has been in Gran Turismo. Lastly does everyone know where the Carousel Curve is? If not ask asap. If there is a pack of cars there will be a single file line through the Carousel.

@Nail-27 @mopar440 @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @SHOCKY_WELL @Piler @joe_diben @miata13B @Vigilmo @hognhominy @goofytyler @FabianR

Last edited:
@alienracing I purchased the R8 LMS ultra '12. U said I can number the models w/o liveries. I tried to do that but the game won't let me. Neither to paint it. What's up with that?

@alienracing I purchased the R8 LMS ultra '12. U said I can number the models w/o liveries. I tried to do that but the game won't let me. Neither to paint it. What's up with that?

Probaly because its a special car most likely, my mistake man, i didnt realize that I tried that a few months ago and forgot about it.

Last edited:
please,¿can tell me someone at what time it's the race?because i'm with spanish hour.but i can calculate,but i can't find the race hour.

Thank you.i think in Spain will be 10PM.¿really?

Yep really buddy, also the car list for the next two seasons is posted above somewhere, you have to pick from one of those.

Here is the list of cars that can enter a GT3 lobby in the game. Please choose one as you will be racing the car you pick until the end of Season 3. This allows for enjoyment of car and getting to know your car, these cars are the only ones considered in Gran Turismo 6 as GT3 category.

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA '12 - $400,000 PP596/554HP 1,250kg*

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA 15TH ANNIVERSARY '12 - 617PP/591HP 1,250kg

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA(AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX) '12 - $400,000 PP607/554HP 1,250kg*

AUDI R8 LMS(TEAM PLAYSTATION) '09 - $1,575,000 1,250kg

AUDI R8 LMS '09 - $1,575,000 1,250kg

BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - $350,000 PP600/534HP 1,190kg*

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3 '11 - $435,000 PP618/598HP 1,350kg*

MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3 15TH ANNIVERSARY '11 1,350kg

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 SCHULZE MOTORSPORT '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 TEAM RJN '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 15TH ANNIVERSARY '13 1,350kg

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 BASE MODEL '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 '13 - $350,000 PP617/621HP 1,350kg*

Hey guys sorry for the sudden change but we are now at 4PM EST Time. This is the last time it is changing, I believe that is 3PM Central Time. I dont know about other time zones so please make sure you are aware. Thank you. Also my race car Im using is the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11, in energetic orange yes @Nail-27 the orange beast is back.

this page go nice to see the hour.
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/est-to-gmt-converter
PD. I was changed oil.i have to try another car if i can.
NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 BASE MODEL '13 some type of Green

Ok you can change the oil in the base model, the reason i said do not for the anniversary is because the horsepower is already 620, one less than the base model if you change the oil, so it would put the anniversary's horsepower higher than the other GT-R's.

Ok you can change the oil in the base model, the reason i said do not for the anniversary is because the horsepower is already 620, one less than the base model if you change the oil, so it would put the anniversary's horsepower higher than the other GT-R's.
Ok.i didn't knew when i was changed.thank you for tell me.

Back