Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

TE="alienracing, post: 10094610, member: 261272"]No worries we have two one hour races, if you can make the second one if not see you next week buddy. Room opening shortly guys.[/QUOTE]
Very well!!! I'll run all i can.thank you

Hey everybody I just wanted to say thank you for all the participants who showed up tonight. It was a very good group of people and we broke our record for the most people showing up in one event which was 8 participants. I am very honored to host for everyone of you drivers and give you the best to my ability. With that being said everyone did an wonderful job staying calm even though the second race got a little brutal also I apologize deeply to @FabianR for redecorating the rear-end of his Audi numerous times, that is not my behavior I have no answer for those actions just simply mis-judging your braking points, but we all were men about it and made amends which is what real race car drivers should do. I believe nothing was intentional tonight everyone makes mistakes and we will work on them as a whole. Now this coming week is our season 2 finale so let's do it with a bang. Here are your choices, please vote once, simply type your vote in the thread and you must cast you vote no later than Friday Septemer 26th, 2014 @11:59PM EST time. Thank you very much.

Autumn Ring - Full Course - Forward
Red Bull Ring - Full Course - Forward
Tokyo R246 - Forward
Rome - Forward

@Nail-27 @joe_diben @SHOCKY_WELL @FabianR @mopar440 @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @Vigilmo @Javi Piqueras

On a happier note here are a few pictures of the 'Ring. My replay froze up so I couldn't get a lot but I tried to get everybody I could. Enjoy!
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_2.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_3.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_4.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_5.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_6.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_7.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_8.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife_9.jpg

Over the last year, I have been organising a number of full length endurances races here at GTPlanet on GT6.

By developing a new system of running such events, we can accommodate teams of drivers that competing form all corners of the globe.

Using GT6's practice lobby as a sandbox, and the Network Endurance Race Direction System (NERDS), 'Network' Teams can change drivers by entering the pits, loging out, the next driver logs in and drives out of the pits resuming his team's car's race. Timing & scoring is calculated live, and backed up by 'proof' Stint Photographs.

There is a minimum of 2 classes, and we have a maximum grid size of 12, which allows room for Event Officials, broadcasters and commentators.

Our latest event, at the beginning of the month, was broadcast live on GTPlanet's You Tube channel, with commentary throughout from; myself, @Wardez, and @Jordan.

The next event will be held between the 3-12 October, 24 Heures de Spa-Francorchamps.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your club to enter a team in the GT Cup class.

I look forward to hearing from you, and answering any questions you may have.

yours

AJ

Event Promotor

GTPlanet 2014 24 Heures de Spa-Francorchamps

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

24 Heures de Spa-Francorchamps

3-12 October

GT3 & GT Cup

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/2014-gtp-24-heures-de-spa-francorchamps-3-12-oct.315419/

NERDS beta1 Release Notes

- Dedicated Racer Controller/Timekeeper.

- Live Timing and Scoring System.

- Publication of Provisional Classification and detailed statistics hourly.

- Ability to award Compensation Laps and Penalties during the race.

- Live broadcast with custom graphics and tickers.

- Ability to deploy a Pace/Safety Car for Starts, Restarts, incidents, and extreme changes in weather.

NERDS beta2 Release Notes

- Significant amount of rewritten code.

- Direct PDF downloads.

- Leader Sequence feature added.

- Time Deltas to; Overall Leader, Class Leader, Next Car.

- Refined look and feel.

- Improved automation.

- Streamlined data input process.

- Redesigned broadcast graphics

- Increased number of elements.[/QUOTE]

Back