Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

That's sounds good to me. That way you can get to known the handling characteristics of that car on different tracks.

Glad to see that you signed up brutalfabe88

I'll see you people on the track

How do you guys feel about having the same car for two consecutive seasons? Im thinking of giving you guys list of closely competitive cars and have everyone pick what they want to use for the next two seasons. But if you pick a car you have to stick with it, I think it will make things interesting and will require more strategic thinking rather than just being fast. You will learn your car and how to listen to what it tells you and how to react in certain situations.

@Nail-27 @mopar440 @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @SHOCKY_WELL @Piler @Vigilmo @miata13B @TheClarky @Jay_B_II @joe_diben
@FabianR

That's a good idea. 👍

💡 Hey guys. Maybe in the next other seasons, can we create and include classic in-game endurance races from the past GT series, like the Grand Valley 300km for example? Or the Rome Circuit 2-hour endurance? Just a suggestion.

💡 Hey guys. Maybe in the next other seasons, can we create and include classic in-game endurance races from the past GT series, like the Grand Valley 300km for example? Or the Rome Circuit 2-hour endurance? Just a suggestion.

Absolutely we are supposed to be doing 3 hour races now but we are short bodies a bit. 2 x 90 min races, im trying to get some more people in here we usually average 5 - 7 people.

@Vigilmo Hi all i am doing a TT room tomorrow for the next race at suzuka room will open at 0:00AM BST 6:00PM CDT 7:00PM EST if you have free time plz come and put down a time

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 '11
HONDA KEIHEN HSV-012 '12
HONDA RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12
HONDA HSV-010 GT BASE MODEL '12
NISSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
NISSAN XANAVI NISMO Z '06
NISSAN WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R '08
NISSAN CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R '08

@Vigilmo Hi all i am doing a TT room tomorrow for the next race at suzuka room will open at 0:00AM BST 6:00PM CDT 7:00PM EST if you have free time plz come and put down a time

HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 '11
HONDA KEIHEN HSV-012 '12
HONDA RAYBRIG HSV-010 '12
HONDA HSV-010 GT BASE MODEL '12
NISSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08
NISSAN XANAVI NISMO Z '06
NISSAN WOODONE ADVAN CLARION GT-R '08
NISSAN CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R '08

Run an open lobby maybe we will get some recruits:sly:

@alienracing can we use the GT,R GT500 Base Model'08 as well and is it ok for me to change my car Color to Saffron Yellow

the TT room is a open room i post it in the GT6 single races & time trial forum and still low on guest's

I know I'm just thinking future wise? We choose a class ie: gt300, gt500, LM and we choose a hp/pp/weight we all have to conform to for fairness. Could we it be something we try exhibition style?

I know I'm just thinking future wise? We choose a class ie: gt300, gt500, LM and we choose a hp/pp/weight we all have to conform to for fairness. Could we it be something we try exhibition style?
Well i was thinking that for season 3 say ill give you guys a group of gt300 cars or whatever and you pick which one you want and use it for the whole season, also thinking of ditching softs in season 3

Well i was thinking that for season 3 say ill give you guys a group of gt300 cars or whatever and you pick which one you want and use it for the whole season, also thinking of ditching softs in season 3
It would be closer to an actual racing league, where we have a circuit of tracks but we stay with the car we choose.

Alien, I want to thank you I know it's a lot of work keeping up with all the details.

I like emgoodwin's theory of using the same car more like a real race league, and maybe a little less work for you alien.
Whatever you decide alien I'm with you your the captain.

STOCKY and I were the only people in the room Wed. Night I think his best lap was 158.018 I had a 158.338. It was pretty cool of him to stay up until 1:30 am his time. Thanks STOCKY

Back