Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Hey there Shocky glad to hear from you, thanks for your interest I will add you to the list as soon as I can get to my pc. We will be using the Audi R18 Sport Team Joest at Spa if you havent saw the combo listing on page one yet. The room will open at 2:45PM EST Sunday August 31st. Everything you need to know is in the original post on page one. Hope to see you there!

Here are some pictures guys of the races, I'm no photographer but hey gotta start somewhere right lol.

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_2.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_3.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_5.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_6.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_7.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_8.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_9.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_10.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_11.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_12.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_13.jpg

Hi @alienracing added the pic to G+ & twitter will add all the info for next race aswell. Is it ok for me to hold a open TT room for this and use the name again 3 HOURS OF ASCARI-PRIVATE CIRCUIT
TRACK/CIRCUIT LENGTH 3.37 MILES
BMW E92 M3(BMW MOTORSPORT) '10
BMW M3 GT(BMW MOTORSPORT) '11
BMW GT2 BASE MODEL '11
577PP/525HP
350,000 CREDITS

Hi @alienracing added the pic to G+ & twitter will add all the info for next race aswell. Is it ok for me to hold a open TT room for this and use the name again 3 HOURS OF ASCARI-PRIVATE CIRCUIT
TRACK/CIRCUIT LENGTH 3.37 MILES
BMW E92 M3(BMW MOTORSPORT) '10
BMW M3 GT(BMW MOTORSPORT) '11
BMW GT2 BASE MODEL '11
577PP/525HP
350,000 CREDITS

Yes thats fine with me I wish I could be there but I have to be at work in a hour. Good luck let me know how it goes man.:gtpflag:

With Ascari coming up this Sunday I want to post some pictures of a couple acceptable and non-acceptable moves also check page one in the combo section to see the available BMW'S available for this race!

Here is whats considered acceptable

* The white strips you see here are not in fact considered rumble strips in real life, however you may treat them as long as your tires do not touch the grass.​
Ascari Full Track_1.jpg

* This picture is located at the first chicane, you may do the following as demonstrated in the picture due to the uneven lineup of the next concrete pad. It's hard to make it through the chicane without touching these I understand. Just don't let any tires on the grass, I will be watching the replays close. Thank you.​
Ascari Full Track.jpg

* This can be very easily mistaken as a 90 degree turn when approaching due to the flatness of the track and no reference point. However, it is not so do not treat it as a makeshift chicane with invisible rumble strips, I will fish slap you.​
Ascari Full Track_2.jpg

*This is the very last chicane with concrete pads after a semi-sharp righthander. It looks like an esses section if you will. Again this is acceptable just do not touch the grass.​
Ascari Full Track_3.jpg

@Nail-27 @SHOCKY_WELL @Vigilmo @hognhominy @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @mopar440 @miata13B @Piler @goofytyler @TheClarky

Last edited:
Ascari is not a track i like so don't know if a am fast can any of you tel me if this is ok times or add your lap times my lap times the fastest was 2.00.860 and consistent lap time was in the 2.02.00

Ascari is not a track i like so don't know if a am fast can any of you tel me if this is ok times or add your lap times my lap times the fastest was 2.00.860 and consistent lap time was in the 2.02.00

Thats fairly good actually when i get home late tonight ill throw you guys a few lap times

Back