Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Stupid posting editor will not allow me to post the coding to show how to do the links. I will find you the proper format and link it in.

That hurts over hating Hondas... minus I am going through my first experiences with 2 different Hondas and I love them both. One I'd s pound them up 92 Accord while the other is a daily driven 07 Accord; hence the offense lol. I will say this much though, if I do not end up selling my "fun car" I have been tossing the motion around of putting the turbo charged h22a into the mid ship part of the car. It truly would be the only way to enjoy an early 90's Honda that is not a NSX.
I work at a Honda dealership lol that's way I hate them...

Just so everyone is aware due to the idiocracy of pre-pubescent children in their parents basement Sony was attacked this morning and it messed up the servers for quite some time. With that being said they just started working again about 10 minutes ago. Since we cant gather everyone together we will carry on about our business and continue racing next Sunday August 31st @3PM with the Audi R18 @ Spa. I apologize for this inconvience and we will continue to strive to make this a good series despite the bumpy road. Thank you.

@Nail-27 @miata13B @mopar440 @hognhominy @TheClarky @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @Piler @spiraldave @joe_diben @Jay_B_II @Vigilmo

THANKS will get one tonight. we have had 3 messages on twitter 2 was looking for info and one called GT VIDEO wanted to record our race. I am going to host a room tonight a TT at spa to try and get some ppl to join

THANKS will get one tonight. we have had 3 messages on twitter 2 was looking for info and one called GT VIDEO wanted to record our race. I am going to host a room tonight a TT at spa to try and get some ppl to join

Okay that fine to do that, I give you permission to use the room name Alien's Endurance Series, i personally wont be there as i am at work wont be home until about 12:30pm est tonight. Enjoy and give those people our information if you havent already. Keep up the good work man

Hey STOCKMAN

I would like to join your room tonight if that's all right with you. Do you know what time you'll be on I'm (US CENTRAL TIME).

Hi @Vigilmo Sorry you missed it m8 will be doing it again b4 the race on sunday.THANKS @alienracing I should asked you first. It did not go good anyway i only got 2 guest and both did not wanted to join our series:banghead: but i will not stop i will get ppl to join

Back