Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

STOCKY8A1

Running pretty consistent 2.04.00/2.05.00 ran about 30 laps to get the feel for the car ( BMW GT2 BASE MODEL '11) the last 10 laps were the consistent laps with a best of 2.02.400.

I feel I could do a little better with more practice.

STOCKY8A1

Running pretty consistent 2.04.00/2.05.00 ran about 30 laps to get the feel for the car ( BMW GT2 BASE MODEL '11) the last 10 laps were the consistent laps with a best of 2.02.400.

I feel I could do a little better with more practice.

Make sure you guys are testing on the 3 different compounds

Im using the 2011 BMW Model and here are my times one lap each.

Racing Hards - 2:07.428
Racing Mediums - 2:04.029
Racing Softs - 2:02.119

These arent my flying laps, they are my half asleep laps :sly:

Hi all i am hosting a open TT room for Ascari to try and get new racer to the join our series but feel free to come and join room will open at 6:30pm EST 11:30pm BST

While pondering on my smoke break i noticed we are getting Zahara the 12th of this month. Its in the News section :bowdown:
Id rather have Donnington,Road America, Watkins Glen, road Atlanta, Zaandvoort,Paul Ricard,Macau, VIR, Mid-Ohio, Sonoma , etc, etc. He is just playing around with rich people. He is NOT a racer...he is a DRIVER.But...well take it.

Id rather have Donnington,Road America, Watkins Glen, road Atlanta, Zaandvoort,Paul Ricard,Macau, VIR, Mid-Ohio, Sonoma , etc, etc. He is just playing around with rich people. He is NOT a racer...he is a DRIVER.But...well take it.

I agree with you Ned so many good tracks we can have Id like to see Isle of Man also

@TheClarky i need you accept my request if you wanna race Sunday, and has everyone picked their BMW's yet for Ascari? I hope to see a variety.
which one do you want me to pick...I have 3 mil now...I keep running the expert seasonal in different cars because it so much fun....don't pick a 69 vette....winning is unlikely.

which one do you want me to pick...I have 3 mil now...I keep running the expert seasonal in different cars because it so much fun....don't pick a 69 vette....winning is unlikely.

You have 3 choices they are listed one page one in the combos section, its the motorsport '10 , '11, pr '11 base model, all very good cars handle superbly not to much power its just right

Gt6 will not let me sign in to the game. It signs into ps network but gives me an error message

An error has occured. You have been signed out of PSN (8002a308)

Tried rebooting everything

Edit:Psn hates you ailen lol

Not banned just not able to connect...waiting for psn live chat...and waiting...and waiting....the average wait time is now.....eternity

Last edited:
Here are some pictures from the Ascari Race and our exhibition race at Grand Valley, enjoy!

Ascari Full Track.jpg
Ascari Full Track_1.jpg
Ascari Full Track_2.jpg
Ascari Full Track_3.jpg
Ascari Full Track_4.jpg
Ascari Full Track_5.jpg
Ascari Full Track_6.jpg
Ascari Full Track_7.jpg
Ascari Full Track_8.jpg
Grand Valley East.jpg
Grand Valley East_1.jpg
Grand Valley East_2.jpg
Grand Valley East_3.jpg
Grand Valley East_4.jpg
Grand Valley East_5.jpg
Grand Valley East_6.jpg
Grand Valley East_7.jpg
Grand Valley East_8.jpg
Grand Valley East_9.jpg
Grand Valley East_10.jpg
Grand Valley East_11.jpg

How do you guys feel about having the same car for two consecutive seasons? Im thinking of giving you guys list of closely competitive cars and have everyone pick what they want to use for the next two seasons. But if you pick a car you have to stick with it, I think it will make things interesting and will require more strategic thinking rather than just being fast. You will learn your car and how to listen to what it tells you and how to react in certain situations.

@Nail-27 @mopar440 @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @SHOCKY_WELL @Piler @Vigilmo @miata13B @TheClarky @Jay_B_II @joe_diben
@FabianR

Last edited:
How do you guys feel about having the same car for two consecutive seasons? Im thinking of giving you guys list of closely competitive cars and have everyone pick what they want to use for the next two seasons. But if you pick a car you have to stick with it, I think it will make things interesting and will require more strategic thinking rather than just being fast. You will learn your car and how to listen to what it tells you and how to react in certain situations.

@Nail-27 @mopar440 @emgoodwin @STOCKY8A1 @SHOCKY_WELL @Piler @Vigilmo @miata13B @TheClarky @Jay_B_II @joe_diben
@FabianR
I like it

I like it

I think it would be better in the long run, #1 a money saver #2 creates a challenge and #3 shows people how to be fast without a relatively fast car. The cars will have ponies under the hood no doubt they are race cars but not all will be the same power and handling but they will be close. I think it would be interesting to incorporate 4WD'S all the way to MR'S in the same races.

Back