All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!

• Thread starter tabs
  • 175 comments
McLaren F1GTR
It appears this thing is nothing but a fad.
Remember the /Hard or whatever club, and all that other stuff?

I still think this will be gone just with all the other stuff in a few weeks.
When you guys worship this thing....makes me wonder about some of you.
You are so wrong

Hard!

Blake

I find it somewhat disconcerting that you're taking all of this so seriously ...

Blake

Pfft. Foreigners. You come to the alternative religion table so late in the day:

Wikipedia
In England and Wales 390,000 people (0.7%) stated their religion as Jedi on their 2001 Census forms, surpassing Judaism and making it the fourth largest reported religion in the country. The highest such responses were typically in cities with high student populations. The percentages of religious affiliations (excluding atheists and non-respondents) were:

Christian: 94.0%
Muslim: 3.1%
Hindu: 1.1%
Jedi: 0.7%

Regional breakdown of Jedi in the UK.

It would be ace to have Flying Spaghetti Monsterism in the top four.

Take that, Judaism!

Why? Are you Sith? Don't go to Bristol then - there's 6,600 Jedi there.

That was supposed to mean that "I'm afraid that I.... I...... (was one of the people that put Jedi on the census)"

Wow! 2761 in Ealing.

And i'm one of them!

I'm no sith :grumpy:

I wonder how many followers of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and the Invisible Pink Unicorn will be on the 2011 Census.

Would the IOC have given London the Olympics if they knew that 2,761 Jedi lived in Ealing?

Hmm. Actually...

"You don't want to give the 2012 Games to Paris."
"You know, I don't think we should give the 2012 Games to Paris."
"You want to give the 2012 Games to London..."
"I think we should give the 2012 Games to London."

daan
The what?

How do you know it's pink if it's invisible? :confused:

That's part of the whole conundrum of the Invisible Pink Unicorn. She likes pineapple pizzas - though there are two factions which are split on whether it's pineapple and ham, or pineapple and mushroom. Everyone's agreed she hate pepperoni though - for that foodstuff leads to the Purple Oyster of Doom.

Enjoy your God, for he is delicious!

ashley_spaghetti.jpg

Famine
That's part of the whole conundrum of the Invisible Pink Unicorn. She likes pineapple pizzas - though there are two factions which are split on whether it's pineapple and ham, or pineapple and mushroom. Everyone's agreed she hate pepperoni though - for that foodstuff leads to the Purple Oyster of Doom.
Ooookaay. Has your medication just ran out, Bursar?

daan
Ooookaay. Has your medication just ran out, Bursar?

I believe he prefers to be called: "Rameses Niblick the Third, Kerplunk Kerplunk, Whoops, Where's My Thribble".

I wonder what car He (FSM) would drive? I reckon it would be the Amuse Carbon R .... I reckon He'd make a really good Carbon R'er... (geddit?) :sly: Sorry, crap joke... but atleast I found it Amusing....

Touring Mars
Very funny...

Did anyone see this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia entry on Flying Spaghetti Monster

Followers are expected to dress in pirate regalia

Oh dear....

ultrabeat
Haha there's a Wikipedia entry!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_spaghetti_monster

Codes of conduct

* Prayers are ended with the word RAmen rather than Amen.
* Followers are expected to dress in pirate regalia.

Schisms

A rival faction, based on SPAM: The Spaghetti Pulsar Activating Monster, has formed and is calling for a Holy War against FSM. SPAMation claims to have the One True Letter to the Kansas School Board.

Soooo old T M!

Back