All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster!

• Thread starter tabs
  • 175 comments
If ye want to know how to speak propa pirate, ye-arr, then check out this thread.

Matey.

...and yet I still find myself reading through pages, like a lost child in the middle of the mall on the day after thanksgiving.

This has to be one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

daan
AUP? 10 Commandments? Same thing Shirley, sorry, surely.

I remember you telling me not to call you Shirley.

I feel like going to watch Airplane now.

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Sorry erm, pasta monster thing, I haven't got time to read it. *shrugs*

DQuaN
Where does this religion stand on homosexuality then?

Of course the Flying Spaghetti Monster will welcome your homosexuality, His Noodlyness is a very tolerant being. 👍

Anyway, I thought you all should see this:

Above is a "...photograph that was taken in 1971 inside a cave deep in the rain forests of Belize. It depicts a cave painting that experts estimate at 8,000 years old; the painting clearly shows an allegory of the creation of our Cosmos by the Flying Spaghetti Monster."

Link: http://www.venganza.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=730&highlight=cave+paintings#730

Pffft, as if we needed further proof...

Touring Mars
you Pastafarians will believe anything... :rolleyes: :sly:

"I don't have anything against the board, or even against Intelligent Design, for that matter," Henderson explains via e-mail. "But allowing supernatural theories in science courses such as biology is a threat to all of us."

RAmen.

ultrabeat
That's great, David Anderson!

Who?

Further indisputable evidence has recently been discovered to prove His Savoriness:
The Napoli Shroud

Originally discovered in Constantinople, the Shroud is now on puplic display in a small restaurant in Naples, Italy. Skeptics believe the shroud to be nothing more than a napkin, covered in tomato sauce, discarded onto a bowl of half eaten pasta - but what do they know!

*like a miracle the bullets pass straight through his holiness, but his entourage (us) pull out our Glocks and give chase*

You won't last long!

TwinTurboJay
**sneaks in, snipers The Flying Spaghetti Monster, leaves unnoticed*

Given that He is invisible and can pass through solid matter, according to the Book of Henderson (which is all true, by virtue of the fact it proves itself), you can neither see the FSM to shoot Him, nor actually shoot Him.

Back