All Japan Roadster Trophy | *Registration OPEN* | Need Pace Car Driver

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 101 comments

Please choose from the options below:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've done it before and it was never an issue. Just thought I would change things up a bit this time around.

Also, OP is still being updated. Registration button is now live. Just a few more things to be added.

RT you going to have a drivers registered table? So people know whos which colour to try avoid having too many similar colours schemes or is that not necessary here?

Just added a link to the OP under the registration button. Also added the graphic for the lobby settings. Think that's everything...

I see RT, Blue/ Yellow? Now who loves the Pirtek colours :sly:.

I'm a light blue actually with a more green-ish yellow, so you're regular colors would be pretty different.

Hello. I've read it all, looking to possibly join. Voted and all. But I had mistaken your dates with Saturday. Sundays are iffy (why I dropped out before the season started before, FMSC that is) and I'll see if I can join before further looking into this. Also, maybe I could hop into the pace car, unless I missed someone taking that position. :P Cheers.

Nope, no pace car driver yet. It's pretty boring, only needing you for the first lap and then you sit on pit road or quit after that. :P

RT I don't like Pirtek on everything :P. Looked through some current photos of Mk1 cup cars in UK and found one I fell in love with :).

autumn.jpg

Damn lol never spotted him... I like the Red/Green looks sweet on the Mx5.

Can i claim yellow car with black wheels? Did anyone even see my request to join? Just making sure. I figured you guys haven't started, obviously

I registered, colors Green(isotope green, so more of a yellow) with black wheels. This is the car I had set up for FMSC 3 before it was switched to the TC cars. Going to have to dust this thing off, it's been sitting in the garage for quite a while. :lol:

Blue, Red, Yellow and Green nice mix, it's rainbow racing.

Signed up 👍 .

EDIT: Really sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw from this racing series. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Btw if you still wanted green Mster signed up but then no doubt realised this is at 2am ish UK so withdrew :lol:.

Naa thats alright but I did just enter it as purple car with gold rims. It will be a dark, dark purple with bronze rims

What tires will we use?

Last edited:
hey man, i just signed up
i chose red body/black wheels
if someone already has that i can change it

-woops just saw that link

I'm confuzzled with the dates. I'm guessing you're scheduling it for Sunday morning at 2 a.m.

If that's the case, I'll join.

No idea how you could possibly extract 2am from the OP.

The races will be Sundays at 10:00pm for you.

Uggh need this to go ahead as with my new job this is the only one that fits in my schedule :(.

I am interested in the series, however it is likely that I would only make 4 of the events. I know for certain that I would miss the final race. I don't compete for points, so it is of no concern to me; but I am not sure that is acceptable to the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back