All Japan Roadster Trophy | *Registration OPEN* | Need Pace Car Driver

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 101 comments

Please choose from the options below:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bdubclub
Good to see you around Jay, it's been awhile.

Had to take a break for a while. Beginning to think I can only race during the winter due to the time change. Can't stay up as late during the summer.

anyone willing to share a decent base tune for this car?

Edit: nvm i found an rkm tune for the miata and its a good starting point to work from

Last edited:
Sorry guys gonna push this back just one more week. That way I can get the schedule in the OP updated and make sure everyone has enough notice through PM that we'll be starting. I have a feeling if we tried to run a race tonight and quite a few wouldn't show.

1 more week. :)

R1600Turbo
Sorry guys gonna push this back just one more week. That way I can get the schedule in the OP updated and make sure everyone has enough notice through PM that we'll be starting. I have a feeling if we tried to run a race tonight and quite a few wouldn't show.

1 more week. :)

Tonight would have been tough for me. Next week I will definitely be there

i cant seem to get under a 59 second lap at suzuka east. 59.5 is about as low as i can get.

we are only allowed to use the stock drive shaft, not the upgraded carbon drive shaft right?

I'm going to open a practice room to run a few laps. I haven't any time with the car and I've no experience without ABS, so this will be a learning experience.

Any word on what the Tyre Wear/Fuel Consumption Rate is intended? I'll open the room with 'Normal' unless I'm told otherwise.

Room Open

Room Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back