• Thread starter rnpasinos
  • 127 comments
so,
26th - B 1998 for Rally Car
27th - B 1999 for Rally Base Car

ill send to and from kelipat
FR sent to rnpasinos 👍
cheers man..

would like to trade for the historic rally car as well. can we do it on the 28th? what would you like to trade for the historic rally car ticket? tnx!

Hi, are these cars that you have 0miles/0switches?
- Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
- Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

I have lots of gold and silver chrome. I also have the academy gt-r 0miles and 1 switch (oil change I think because I have never driven it). I'm looking for a 2005 and 2010 ticket.

would like to trade for the historic rally car as well. can we do it on the 28th? what would you like to trade for the historic rally car ticket? tnx!

yup,that's good :)
28th - B 1984 for Historic Rally Car

ill send to and from kelipat
cheers man..

I have a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 with 0.0.0.
I am after the 2004 Birthday ticket and I see that you have one, so if you want we can trade again, on the 25th.

Tell me how it sounds!

Thanks.

I have a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 with 0.0.0.
I am after the 2004 Birthday ticket and I see that you have one, so if you want we can trade again, on the 25th.

Tell me how it sounds!

Thanks.

it's 0 miles / 0 switched right? i'll send you the 2004 ticket on the 25th...

Hi, are these cars that you have 0miles/0switches?
- Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
- Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95

nope. the cars i have listed are the cars i would like to acquire via trade coz i dont have a 0mile/0switched one in my garage.

nope. the cars i have listed are the cars i would like to acquire via trade coz i dont have a 0mile/0switched one in my garage.

I see. Because I spotted these 2 cars from your garage and you said that almost all of the cars in your garage are 0 miles / 0 switched. I thought they may be 0/0 cars that I am looking for.

I have lots of gold and silver chrome. I also have the academy gt-r 0miles and 1 switch (oil change I think because I have never driven it). I'm looking for a 2005 and 2010 ticket.

i'm interested in your gold and silver chrome paints... sorry bout d car but im looking for 0 switched... pls. add this account: kleng27... once i accept, i'll send you the 2005 ticket right away...

Roadgoing Rally Car - 3/27 jitcup/kelipat (for 1985 ticket)
Roadgoing Rally Car sent to rnpasinos 👍
p/s : sorry for the delay.i went to airport.it's a 14-hours drive trip and went straight to bed,just got up,and sent your ticket right away :indiff:

Roadgoing Rally Car sent to rnpasinos 👍
p/s : sorry for the delay.i went to airport.it's a 14-hours drive trip and went straight to bed,just got up,and sent your ticket right away :indiff:

no problem... :) 1985 ticket sent earlier this morning... tnx!

Hi, are you still needing any tickets?

sorry, i already have pending trades for the tickets i'm missing... im looking for 0miles/0switched cars though... maybe you have the cars im looking for... tnx!

Hi,is your RUF BTR '86 0/0?I can trade 33/1/2 and have a couple 0/0 cars you need.Cheers!

yup... my ruf btr '86 is 0/0... what 0/0 cars do you have that are on my list? and when can we trade? i can send you the car earliest 4/5...

I have Matte Light Green, Matte Purple & Matte Light Silver. Do you have the 07 b day ticket by any chance?

sorry, but i can only trade by chromes for mattes / color shifts... i'm reserving my car / car ticket trades for 0/0 cars...

I have all matte and all colorshift.
I see you missed 21 colors. I can give you all for 2 tickets.
I can start sending today. You can send the tickets the days you 'll choose.

PM me if you are interested.

yup... my ruf btr '86 is 0/0... what 0/0 cars do you have that are on my list? and when can we trade? i can send you the car earliest 4/5...

These My 0 miles cars are my zero miles,if you're interested in any of them i'll get back to you on which are 0 switch also ,cheers!

I have all matte and all colorshift.
I see you missed 21 colors. I can give you all for 2 tickets.
I can start sending today. You can send the tickets the days you 'll choose.

PM me if you are interested.

sent you a PM...

interesting... i wouldn't mind trading 2 tickets for 21 colors... however, i did checkout your 0/0 garage (im assuming its 0 miles / 0 switched)... i would love to trade for the following cars:
  • Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car (510) '69
  • Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
  • Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90
  • Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '93
  • Mitsubishi ECLIPSE GT '06
  • Honda INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
  • Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
  • Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
  • Toyota ALTEZZA Touring Car

pls. tell me if there's anything i have that i can offer for you... tnx!

are these car 0/0?
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '03
Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

i have
0/0 AC Cars 427 S/C '66
0/0 INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
0/0 Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) '84

Back