Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday 1/2-1 hour before practice/qualify LMES

• Sunday @ 3-4pm approximately

• Something else (specify in your post)

• Total voters
Are those the official ALMS regs for those cars? I want it to be fair and I figured it would be pretty legit if it followed the actual series regs.

Er this year its 550hp/900kg but last year it was closer to 600hp(possibly more)/930kg for the diesels and its not ALMS spec, its ACO spec! :P

Potato is just so quick that he can kick anybody's ass regardless of his car. lol
That's why he was so quick.
I'd say add a little ballast to the Pug and give the Audi a turbocharger...
Wish we had the R15, or even better, the R18. :drool:

Tower Turn 13
If you're supposed to be in the race get in Mitch's lounge ASAP! We're missing people and LMP quali is already started...

This is LMES, right?

I built an M3. 500bhp and 1400kg equates to 540pp for me. I dont know where that puts it compared to all the supercars though.

I'll add M3 to the list and we'll see how it goes. How does that sound?'

EDIT: added. 👍

BTW everyone all cars are the newer premium models for the GT3/4 series. I think it says that on the OP but just making sure you know.

works for me!:D:tup:

Cant help it if its the fastest one though. Thats how BMW rolls! :D

Hey everyone hope you're preparing for the official start of the seasons of LMES and ALMS, and of course the support races! LMES members got your GT car picked out? Ready for some fun? Also, ALMS members, get yourself an R10 or 908 ASAP! Our first race will be at Leguna Seca :) Check the OP for details.

Reminder (ALMS): there is a Panoz Esperante for cheap in the OCD. Please buy this if you can get the cash, about 1.5 mil. And try to leave it stock. It'll be used in a race later in the season. That's all for now!

Also everyone remember there are a few open public spots in each series. So anyone stumbling upon this thread feel free to join in the fun if there's room :)

Yes...got it the wrong way round, my bad....

Those are the cars, they're basically the rejects from the GT1 and GT2/E discussions and have been made part of this third category (N-GT).

MitchZ06
Yes...got it the wrong way round, my bad....

Those are the cars, they're basically the rejects from the GT1 and GT2/E discussions and have been made part of this third category (N-GT).

Ahh, can I submit a car for approval? I keep buying odd race cars here and there when they appear and would like to use them sometime. Like the 320i or is200, sti, celica, etc.. All like low end gt cars

Last edited:
Its not exactly a serious series so yeah, guess we can let in anything as long as it fits the 2.6kg/hp limit.

I updated my previous post with links to them.

That would be awesome, give me a chance to race a difference car a week, just to play around. Might even try this thing..... It looked like it might be fun to drive! HAHA!

Its not exactly a serious series so yeah, guess we can let in anything as long as it fits the 2.6kg/hp limit.

That makes sense. But I think we should stick to GT cars. X2010 doesn't fit that sorry :)

Has to be a road car or inspired by a road car as well as a race car.

Tower Turn 13
That makes sense. But I think we should stick to GT cars. X2010 doesn't fit that sorry :)

Has to be a road car or inspired by a road car as well as a race car.

I was joking about the 2.6 hp per kg.. As 1000kgs = 2600hp... And the x1 would be the only one to reach that with 600kgs and 1500hp or whatever, lol.

Tested for the diesel challenge, and the R10 is a second slower on average, 1.3 second between fastest laps. The 908 out handles, out brakes, out everything the R10... Maybe its my tune, but spent a good hour trying to get it, but couldn't fix it.

I really would like to drive it (the R10) but the 908 drives and behaves so much better imo.... So can't.. :(

Back