• Saturday 1/2-1 hour before practice/qualify LMES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday @ 3-4pm approximately

• Something else (specify in your post)

• Total voters
tissimo
Both are at 700pp. The 908 had 694 hp, and the R10 had.... 788.

lol
Can't really limit the 908 when they're at that much of a difference.
Weight?

tissimo
Both are default weight.. iirc, 930 for the 908 and 925 for the R10

Jesus Christ!
*throws up hands*
Can't PD just give us the R18 and/or the R15(+)?

Maybe move the diesel challenge back to le mans where the hp will matter, because @ leguna it doesn't.

tissimo
Maybe move the diesel challenge back to le mans where the hp will matter, because @ leguna it doesn't.

Diesel challenge for Le Mans 2009 with Chicanes, historic race at Le mans 2005 without Chicanes, and corvette race at Laguna...

Back to the LMES challenges.. I looked at a couple cars (320i and IS) and they wont meet the HP reqs, lol. They only just break into the 300hp range and need 400+ haha.

But was thinking. To keep the series interesting and add variety, make a rule that you cant drive a car more then once? Maybe also open it up to any GT car (besides just the list in the OP). Just throwing ideas out there to keep it fresh and exciting.

We can do whatever you guys want. For the diesel race we can switch it with the corvette race. So corvette race will be this week then.

Tower Turn 13
We can do whatever you guys want. For the diesel race we can switch it with the corvette race. So corvette race will be this week then.

:cool:
Please advertise this on the thread as I'm currently busy working on specs for the Classic LM race. ;)

Yup. If my internet doesn't work gogatrs or someone can host it. Simple enough just 10 laps or so, or less depending on time and what you guys want.

Should be Thursday right before qualifying. The races are random order starts no pace lap.

What about a GT vs LMP battle at Le Mans? use the current GTPFIA GT1 cars with restricted LMPs to replicate Le Mans in the 90s.

Back