Alonso at Ferrari for 2010

• Thread starter orimarc
  • 150 comments
I really think it was a bit unnecessary and more so unprofessional of Massa to even comment on Alonso's knowledge of what happened at the time, given their situation going into next year :ill:

It's a bit cry babyish really...which is what Alonso is known for in the eyes of a lot people. There is still no SOLID evidence that shows that Alonso knew of Piquet's accident at the time...so in the end that makes Massa look just as bad as Alonso, or even worse really, in terms of being labeled a "cry baby" :lol: Massa is one of my favorite drivers to, so there's no bias coming from me there.

IMO, he's just adding fuel to a fire that doesn't need to be within the team, at least in that particular way. In the end, I think they will be just fine, although the only thing I see getting between the two of them is some heated battles on the track that could end up sour...possibly :lol: Either way...we're going to see some of the best battles we've seen in a LONG time...:) We'll have an extremely hungry Alonso, after being in a uncompetitive car for two years now, surely wants to show his worth as being one of the best drivers ever with his dream drive. Then we'll have Massa who will be looking to get revenge for his dissapointed at Brazil last year, and coming back off a near carrer ending injury, looking for his first WDC...you know he has a lot of fire in him. Then there's Hamilton who will definitely be looking to put his foot down next year as he continues to gain confidence and experience, proving to be one of the most gifted drivers ever...and who has the mindset of wanting to be the best ever. Then there's Kimi (if he goes to Macca) who is ALWAYS capable of fighting with the best. Then there's RBR who have finally developed into a highly resourceful team with two extremely quick drivers. And also Brawn, as long as they can prove that this season wasn't just a blip on the radar, as they had a lot of development time for BGP001. The other teams have shown how quickly they could catch and surpass Brawn, so next season should be interesting to see how much further Brawn can develop. Lots of interesting aspects going on, to say the least :)

Last edited:
Back