Alonso at Ferrari for 2010

• Thread starter orimarc
  • 150 comments
Here, in Spain, there are rumours that Alonso wants to create a cycling team for his friend Alberto Contador. Maybe the reversal is that he wants to be the new Bruyneel. :dunce::dunce::dunce:
Sorry for my english

Here, in Spain, there are rumours that Alonso wants to create a cycling team for his friend Alberto Contador. Maybe the reversal is that he wants to be the new Bruyneel. :dunce::dunce::dunce:
Sorry for my english

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INVASION.

I mean, inquisition.

(Sorry, I had to say it.)

It seems James Allen has gone back on his stance on Alonso-to-Ferrari:

On the driver market rumour front, Robert Kubica’s name has been linked with Renault, while Fernando Alonso has been sounding out Brawn. Remember that he had extensive talks with Brawn and with Nick Fry about moving to the team this time last season when it was Honda. They made a real play for him and how he must be regretting his decision to stay at Renault.. but he would be looking for a one year deal and the money might be a bit of a problem.

So it's really anyone's guess.

Apparently - It's official. A danish newspaper just posted an article and www.ferrari.com is currently pitting..

Sucks.. I love Ferrari, but I can't stand Alonso...

If that is the case, i look forward to seeing Kimi outperform Hamilton in the same car :dopey: Or lets hope it will be that way :dunce:

If the guy they've brought in to replace Kimi couldn't beat Hamilton, i doubt Kimi will out-perform him either. ;)

If the guy they've brought in to replace Kimi couldn't beat Hamilton, i doubt Kimi will out-perform him either. ;)
It's not like they threw Kimi out to get Alonso in, and after all Alonso did beat Hamilton until the politics kicked in. Hopefully the same situation isn't repeated this time and the drivers can tear each other apart on the track on equal terms.

Well. Well, Well. The worlds best driver in the Ferrari. Good things...
Yep, the world's best driver in the Ferrari. Unfortunately he'll be replaced by the second best come next year. ;)

So where does Kimi go from here? Back to McLaren? Red Bull?

Supposedly Kimi is off to Mclaren, wow what an interesting battle it will be next year, Fernando and Felipe vs. Lewis and Kimi. :) All F1 fans will benefit from this challenge!

Okay, now that we know Alonso is going to Ferrari, can we please get on with the season?

God, we're ever going to hear the endless I-told-you-so articles from Sanish newspapers.

:lol: you are spot on!

But now that this is confirmed, maybe now we can move on to figuring out where Kimi will go, in a new thread?

I renamed the thread title, as it was after Singapore.

Oh, God, no. We don't need individual threads for individual drivers.
Yes we can: That's what a discussion forum is all about.

Everything does not need to be one giant thread, it is very tedious to read and find information within a generic topic that covers everything.

Although we do not need an active thread for every driver at all times, the F1 forum is here to discuss it should the need and/or curiosity arise.

According to Alonso, it was supposed to happen in 2011, but apparently Ferrari fast forwarded it.

Or maybe Alonso himself bailed on Renault as soon as he got the chance...

Anyways, no more excuses....anything less than the WDC from the "best driver in F1" is a fail.

well i would love to see kimi go to WRC especially now that we get coverage of it here in America once again. it seems to be what he wants to try next and rally like any motor sport if you want to be good at it you have to focus on it. but i guess the Spanish news papers had to be right soon or latter. now Ferrari just need to build a competitive car next year and they should have the WDC given to them if Alono is truly the best

Yes we can: That's what a discussion forum is all about.

Everything does not need to be one giant thread, it is very tedious to read and find information within a generic topic that covers everything.

Although we do not need an active thread for every driver at all times, the F1 forum is here to discuss it should the need and/or curiosity arise.
Now that Alonso has shown his hand, I tink the rest of the driver market will fold into place pretty quickly. Unusually, most of the drivers on the market - or believed to be on the market - have only been associated with a single drive: Raikkonen returning McLaren, Nico Rosberg and Rubens Barrichello doing a Williams-Brawn do-se-do and Kubica filling the Alonso-shaped void at Renault. The only thing that's really up in the air is the futures of Timo Glock and Jarno Trulli. I don't really see the point of having major threads for every driver if it's all going to be over so quickly. Not unless we get hit with an absolute sidewinder that would see Alguesuari in a Brawn, Hamilton driving for Lotus, Scott Speed replacing Massa, Hakkinen making a return for QADBAK and Nico Rosberg quitting for IndyCar.

I'm one of those doubters... but I can't say that I'm not excited that it has actually happened.

It's not like they threw Kimi out to get Alonso in, and after all Alonso did beat Hamilton until the politics kicked in. Hopefully the same situation isn't repeated this time and the drivers can tear each other apart on the track on equal terms.

You mean Alonso beat Hamilton after the politics were sorted out and he quit whining about not being first driver over the rookie. :lol:

Yep, the world's best driver in the Ferrari. Unfortunately he'll be replaced by the second best come next year. ;)

:lol: True, true... but best driver only when he's actually awake... which seems to be halfway through any race. :lol:

Of course... I wonder if Kimi will bring the Kurse with him...

Supposedly Kimi is off to Mclaren, wow what an interesting battle it will be next year, Fernando and Felipe vs. Lewis and Kimi. :) All F1 fans will benefit from this challenge!

I like the sound of that,hope it comes to be.

It's like Ferrari threw out Kimi a year early to get Fernando Alonso...:lol::lol::lol:
You should see the smug look of satisfaction on my face. Toma!

Latest Posts

Back