AMBLO2U's 2nd Replica: Brabus Bullit Black Arrow *(Duped)

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 105 comments
United States
Austin, TX
Amblo2u
AMBLO2U's - Brabus Bullit Black Arrow Project

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

Disclaimer: Brabus builds this car by hand in Battrop, Germany and they utilize a hand built 6.3L Twin Turbo V12 with 730hp. We're using the AMG 6.3L V8 with a Supercharger to obtain a physics-bending 873hp! Gearing is also a bit different than the original, in that they use a 5-Speed and we use a 7G-DCT Dual Clutch Transmission but the ratios are as close to the real deal as possible, but the final drive and the rest of the drive-train and suspension have all been copied meticulously, so this could be considered an 'Updated Replica.'

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

What you'll need to send me for this replica:
Matte Paints (Nero Nemesis*, Matte Black, Matt Black, Matte Grey, Matte Red, Matte Yellow)
Metallic Paints (Black Sapphire*, Maple Orange, Arencio Agros
Ticket '67
Ticket Lvl. 23
Audi R8 " "
Grinding Services for my 6 Drivers

*Colors NECESSARY to complete your replica.

Delivery Schedule

0.) AMBLO2U [x] Prototype Tester
1.) Rizlaman56 10/5/12
2.) Outeke 10/5/12
3.) gt4crazy2 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
4.) S0UL_CHICKEN ASAP (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)
5.) Iropan 10/7/12 (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)
6.) StarLight 10/14/12 (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)​
7.) zakyta_4 10/2/12 (By Copying Settings to Personal Cars)
8.) CostasDrifter 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
9.) Dlyte 10/2/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
10.) Dooglers8 10/3/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
11.) ChromeLEDS 10/4/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)​

I will be building 10 of these THIS weekend and supply stream will determine how quickly I can get them out the door! Outeke, gt4crazy2, S0ul_Chicken, and Rizlaman56 have been instrumental in getting me fully backed with supplies for testing. My '64 Ferrari 250 GTO Project was an absolute success thanks to so so many of you and I'm hoping this one turns out just as well.

So get your name on the list to own one of the fastest sedans in the world and one of the slickest looking cars in GT5; The 224mph Brabus Bullit Black Arrow.

SpecialStageRoute7.jpg

Last edited:
As I say to my little black Poodle, Paris, when she won't let me have the ball, gimme that.

It doesn't appear like you've really specified anything that you'd like to have in return, other than the supplies themselves. I'll find something nice to give you. :)

I'd like one please. I understood that i should send you a C63 and those two paint chips you listed, is that correct?

ei, buddy, i'm honored to be part of this project. i will send you something nice on one of my trade-free weekends. :)
:cheers:

Another cool replica ... 👍

I will send you Monday (10/1) a donor car.
Do you I have to send Nero Nemesis as well?

Thanks!
:cheers:

I'd like to grab one of these as well buddy, I'll send the car and paints right after I've sent my 2000GT over for building:D

Also let me know if your after any tickets mate for these great looking rides:tup:

Please see NEWLY EDITED OP.

All,

I've learned your jedi way of 'Duping' from Outeke and will no longer need donor cars. :sly: I will still want paints, and other trades...:)

As I say to my little black Poodle, Paris, when she won't let me have the ball, gimme that.

It doesn't appear like you've really specified anything that you'd like to have in return, other than the supplies themselves. I'll find something nice to give you. :

I'm doing this because I love cars and I love sharing them with others. If you guys want to send me something, I'm more than willing to accept and have specified my wants in the newly edited OP. One of my newly found hobbies is to meet up with my boss from work and attend car auctions searching for British and German sports cars.

So since that's a new venture (but an extension of my history in the automotive racing industry) my car brain has been reactivated after 5 years dormancy. Now GT5 has consumed me...I've even began to start easing my wife into playing with me. Ha!

Iropan
I'd like one please. I understood that i should send you a C63 and those two paint chips you listed, is that correct?

I no longer need the donor cars, as I now know the ways of duping. However, if you'll send me offers for trades; cars, paints, parts, etc, I'll happily accept. :)

gt4crazy2
ei, buddy, i'm honored to be part of this project. i will send you something nice on one of my trade-free weekends.

Awesome! I appreciate the gesture and I hope that once these get sent out that everyone will enjoy them. I'd like to do a meet up at Toscano (Tarmac) and just do a cruise...10+ Brabus Bullit Black Arrow's would be a sight to behold; literally rolling thunder.

Is there any way to take pictures/video of such an online event...I think it'd be cool to put something together and send it to Brabus to let them know we love their products (virtually)....???

StarLight
Another cool replica ...

I will send you Monday (10/1) a donor car.
Do you I have to send Nero Nemesis as well?

Thanks!

I'll take the Nero Nemesis, but you don't need to send the donor car, unless you really want to. I'm open to trades for racing cars as well as anything from the new list in the OP.

zakyta_4
I'd like to grab one of these as well buddy, I'll send the car and paints right after I've sent my 2000GT over for building

Also let me know if your after any tickets mate for these great looking rides

Don't sweat sending either of the cars. :) I'm going to send everyone on the 'GTO' list a 1/0/0 car now that I know how to 'dupe.' As for this project, just send me some neat paints so I can start working on my next project. Haha, don't judge me; I'm obsessive about cars.

Dlyte
I'd love one as well!

You're on the list friend! :sly:

Last edited:
Please see NEWLY EDITED OP.

Awesome! I appreciate the gesture and I hope that once these get sent out that everyone will enjoy them. I'd like to do a meet up at Toscano (Tarmac) and just do a cruise...10+ Brabus Bullit Black Arrow's would be a sight to behold; literally rolling thunder.

Is there any way to take pictures/video of such an online event...I think it'd be cool to put something together and send it to Brabus to let them know we love their products (virtually)....???

i'm sure there's a way to take a pic. haha i just hope our timezones all allow us to meet-up. :lol: let's do at least 2 rolling laps and pose for the replay mode's photo mode :sly:

I no longer need the donor cars, as I now know the ways of duping. However, if you'll send me offers for trades; cars, paints, parts, etc, I'll happily accept. :)

Add me, my Psn is Iropan. I got paints, cars, etc. I'm going to suggest 5 silver chromes, but if you want something else just let me know.

Add me, my Psn is Iropan. I got paints, cars, etc. I'm going to suggest 5 silver chromes, but if you want something else just let me know.

I'm at my office right now...won't be home until late tonight as we have dinner plans downtown with my wife's boss and I can't 'miss' it.

Add me when you can and write in the FR 'Trade for Brabus' and I'll remember where we're at. :dopey:

Alright, first, I haven't been listed in the OP, don't forget to do that. ;)
I'll send you the mattes for the car today, as well as one of the cars from the list of cars you'd like.

Alright, first, I haven't been listed in the OP, don't forget to do that. ;)
I'll send you the mattes for the car today, as well as one of the cars from the list of cars you'd like.

I got you all taken care of! 👍& Thank You!

I'll take the Nero Nemesis, but you don't need to send the donor car, unless you really want to. I'm open to trades for racing cars as well as anything from the new list in the OP.

Okay, I will send tomorrow 5x Nero Nemesis paints.
👍

Could I get one of these for the cars for those cars I will be sending to you on Friday ?

Last edited:
Could I get one of these for the cars for those cara I will be sending to you on Friday ?

Absolutely! You're number ten! FYI, I got a coupe of cars on that list already; the E55 and the XFR are in the bag. If you have anything else you'd like to send instead, let me know. I'm more open to offers now since that E55 is in the garage. :sly:

Very nice car, tryed makein it once, failed miserably. Yours looks pretty good though, be intrested in (if you made an extra, racing you for it... )

ace

Very nice car, tryed makein it once, failed miserably. Yours looks pretty good though, be intrested in (if you made an extra, racing you for it... )

ace

How many laps, on what track, and against what? You're on, but it'll have to be AFTER my Ferrari replica's finish get sending out, and after the C63's go out...so it may be two weeks.

As a friendly FYI to everyone,

Coming up, I have a couple sequential business trips occurring, starting October 6th and running through October 20th. I'll make a thread closer to the date and will update the OP's in my replica threads, but want to make sure everyone know that A.) I'm working to get all your replica's out to you, and B.) that if I do not, and your name is at the bottom of a list, I will ask for your patience until I return on the 20th.

I'll be in Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, and Reno and unfortunately will not have my PS3 with me. :(

So between now and next week, I'm trying to get the cars all out, but this one car a day limit is just killing me!

Amblo2u

Coming up, I have a couple sequential business trips occurring, starting October 6th and running through October 20th. I'll make a thread closer to the date and will update the OP's in my replica threads, but want to make sure everyone know that A.) I'm working to get all your replica's out to you, and B.) that if I do not, and your name is at the bottom of a list, I will ask for your patience until I return on the 20th.

I'll be in Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, and Reno and unfortunately will not have my PS3 with me. :(

So between now and next week, I'm trying to get the cars all out, but this one car a day limit is just killing me!

Can you use a friends? I'm actually gonna have a friend lend me his for a week with mine, so I can get um out fast. Or have a friend you trust put your psn on theirs.

Hi mate, if its easier and to free you up a bit you could put the two replicas up on share and I'll be able to borrow them and copy your settings on my own cars, this will save two sends for you:D

Hi mate, if its easier and to free you up a bit you could put the two replicas up on share and I'll be able to borrow them and copy your settings on my own cars, this will save two sends for you:D

same here. if you need help when you're on business trip, i can help out with this project as i am free to send out cars on Sundays. 7th & 14th of October. i can purchase 2 cars and i just need the settings for it, bud. :cheers:

Excellent! I'll put the cars on 'Share' before I leave on the 5th. :-) Thanks a ton guys! I'll update the OP shortly.

Once again guys, I've got a little help coming from Zakyta_4 and gt4crazy2 on deliveries, but if you'll revert back to the OP and see 'Delivery Schedule'; I need some help getting the last three deliveries out, as I won't be able to get them out until I return home from business on the 20th.

Thank you all in advance!

Back