AMBLO2U's 2nd Replica: Brabus Bullit Black Arrow *(Duped)

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 105 comments
Thanks to Amblo2u and CostasDrifter for giving me this great car :)
and when is the Barabus Meeting?... can't wait :)

Thanks to Amblo2u and CostasDrifter for giving me this great car :)
and when is the Barabus Meeting?... can't wait :)

We'll have one soon. I'll need to get everyone's timezones so I can schedule it on a day/date/time that works for as many people as possible.

Well, unlike the Toyota Ferrari, I haven't had a bad time with the Brabus yet. Though, I did rip off the racing exhaust for the stock exhaust because sound is more important than performance than me, but it's still plenty fast. Has nice low end torque, but also has more than enough power to assert its authority to other drivers. I love it. :drool:

Ok 1st things 1st, when people say they have a replica of a car & talk the talk they better come up with the goods ?? Well mate this car more than does, took her for a run down the 24hr ring & she rocked it 4th gear she's running @212mph before I had to break glided round every corner with ultimate ease & not only that she looks good doing it. For what it's worth rizlaman is a proud owner of this Brabud replica & takes pride of place in rizla's garage, hurry up home for the next replica whatever it is.

1. Dooglers8...........................will receive the car after reset SENT
2. ChromeLEDS (XSKLZX)........will receive the car the day after SENT
3. Dlyte....................................PENDING RESPONSE FOR FR SENT

Car sent to Dlyte 👍

EDIT....@Amblo2u You say that the Brabus is your 2nd replica...Will you give to the public your 1st replica ? :sly:

Last edited:
Morning mate,

I wondered, your schedule said 5th.. but in a later post you've mentioned to be ready.
And I didn't see it coming in yet, something went wrong maybe?

Cheers,

Outeke

If you send a FR to zakyta_Replica I can pop it up on share or send after reset for you buddy:tup:

As long as its alright with you Amblo:)

If Amblo agree, I'll send a fr. You just have to share it :)👍

Thanks a lot !

rizlaman56
Ok 1st things 1st, when people say they have a replica of a car & talk the talk they better come up with the goods ?? Well mate this car more than does, took her for a run down the 24hr ring & she rocked it 4th gear she's running @212mph before I had to break glided round every corner with ultimate ease & not only that she looks good doing it. For what it's worth rizlaman is a proud owner of this Brabud replica & takes pride of place in rizla's garage, hurry up home for the next replica whatever it is.

You rock again, Riz! Thanks for the compliments and I'm happy to hear it suits your driving style. The next one is in the works but not quite finished. However, I have shared it already just as a teaser...don't expect much as it's nit making me happy quite yet, so there's much to still do: It's the Brabus SLS 800.

CostasDrifter
If Amblo agree, Zakyta --> Costas --> 99999Evolution-->Outeke :D

This applies.for everyone: Share away! Mine is up on Share as well. I'm swamped with work in Philadelphia, but thought I'd shoot a quick update from Starbacks in the lobby before heading out. Cheers and apologies for any scheduling issues...the 24 hour gap between deliveries caused me to be a day behind so Outeke's Brabus wasn't able to go out before I left town.

It is up for share though, so feel free to borrow it...I left the keys in all my cars and there a slip for free admission to the Ring in each glove box. :-)

This applies.for everyone: Share away! Mine is up on Share as well. I'm swamped with work in Philadelphia, but thought I'd shoot a quick update from Starbacks in the lobby before heading out. Cheers and apologies for any scheduling issues...the 24 hour gap between deliveries caused me to be a day behind so Outeke's Brabus wasn't able to go out before I left town.

It is up for share though, so feel free to borrow it...I left the keys in all my cars and there a slip for free admission to the Ring in each glove box. :-)

Aaah that explains. OK, I'll see when I find the time to copy it 👍

So who's still missing cars? With all this travel and assistance in build & delivery, I'm wanting to follow up that everyone received their cars?

So, post up your status so I can update the thread. I'm in Salt Lake City until Sunday, then I'll be in Reno until Thursday the 18th. Then I'll be taking the wife out for the weekend.

So Brabus deliveries will resume the following week. Soon-there-after, I will schedule a Brabus session at the track of your cumulative choice. :-)

So who's still missing cars? With all this travel and assistance in build & delivery, I'm wanting to follow up that everyone received their cars?

So, post up your status so I can update the thread. I'm in Salt Lake City until Sunday, then I'll be in Reno until Thursday the 18th. Then I'll be taking the wife out for the weekend.

So Brabus deliveries will resume the following week. Soon-there-after, I will schedule a Brabus session at the track of your cumulative choice. :-)

these are pending on my schedule, bud:

14th Oct - Iropan
19th Oct - Starlight
22nd Oct - S0uL_CHICKEN

Just sent 1 brabus to Iropan.

14th Oct - Iropan
19th Oct - Starlight
22nd Oct - S0uL_CHICKEN

AMBLO2U's - Brabus Bullit Black Arrow Project

Disclaimer: Brabus builds this car by hand in Battrop, Germany and they utilize a hand built 6.3L Twin Turbo V12 with 730hp. We're using the AMG 6.3L V8 with a Supercharger to obtain a physics-bending 873hp! Gearing is also a bit different than the original, in that they use a 5-Speed and we use a 7G-DCT Dual Clutch Transmission but the ratios are as close to the real deal as possible, but the final drive and the rest of the drive-train and suspension have all been copied meticulously, so this could be considered an 'Updated Replica.'

What you'll need to send me for this replica:
Matte Paints (Nero Nemesis*, Matte Black, Matt Black, Matte Grey, Matte Red, Matte Yellow)
Metallic Paints (Black Sapphire*, Maple Orange, Arencio Agros
Ticket '67
RUF CTR2 " " WANT!
SLR McLaren " " WANT!
Enzo " " WANT!
Audi R8 " "
Most Any Touring Cars " "

*Colors NECESSARY to complete your replica.

Delivery Schedule

0.) AMBLO2U [x] Prototype Tester
1.) Rizlaman56 10/5/12
2.) Outeke 10/5/12​
3.) gt4crazy2 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
4.) S0UL_CHICKEN ASAP (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)
5.) Iropan 10/7/12 (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)
6.) StarLight 10/14/12 (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)​
7.) zakyta_4 10/2/12 (By Copying Settings to Personal Cars)
8.) CostasDrifter 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
9.) Dlyte 10/2/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
10.) Dooglers8 10/3/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
11.) ChromeLEDS 10/4/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)​

I will be building 10 of these THIS weekend and supply stream will determine how quickly I can get them out the door! Outeke, gt4crazy2, S0ul_Chicken, and Rizlaman56 have been instrumental in getting me fully backed with supplies for testing. My '64 Ferrari 250 GTO Project was an absolute success thanks to so so many of you and I'm hoping this one turns out just as well.

So get your name on the list to own one of the fastest sedans in the world and one of the slickest looking cars in GT5; The 224mph Brabus Bullit Black Arrow.

I hope you're still making these, if so I can send lots of chrome-silver & gold. I'm pretty sure your friends list is full, so if you PM me I'll get you those paints ASAP!

I'm willing to trade my MTM BiTurbo R8 V10 for this. Hit me up with a fr! PSN is alexlam24

Did not get an FR from Starlight so I will be sending this to soul_chicken first and send to starlight on monday when he sends fr.

EDIT: sent to S0uL_Chicken.

Last edited:
Just sent 1 brabus to Iropan.

14th Oct - Iropan
19th Oct - Starlight
22nd Oct - S0uL_CHICKEN

How do you intend to send me the car without sending first a FR?
Anyway I try to send you a FR, but you have to many friends.

Okay, send a FR to SkyHawkie please.

Last edited:
How do you intend to send me the car without sending first a FR?
Anyway I try to send you a FR, but you have to many friends.

Okay, send a FR to SkyHawkie please.

Hi, buddy! please check your PM. my file got corrupted. I requested Costasdrifter to send it on my behalf.

Back