AMBLO2U's 2nd Replica: Brabus Bullit Black Arrow *(Duped)

• Thread starter Amblo2u
  • 105 comments
Once again guys, I've got a little help coming from Zakyta_4 and gt4crazy2 on deliveries, but if you'll revert back to the OP and see 'Delivery Schedule'; I need some help getting the last three deliveries out, as I won't be able to get them out until I return home from business on the 20th.

Thank you all in advance!

hiyah, buddy. if you want me to dupe this for you, i can send this to the last 2 deliveries but it will be on the 18th & 19th of October. Sorry, man. i checked and just arranged my trade schedule on my sig below. If others can dupe it much earlier, i will keep mine and let them send it to the last 3 deliveries. but if you need me after the 20th to send out to those who are still interested, message me, then. i am thinking though of another workaround like creating a new PSN ID on a friend's PS3 and use that to send to the last 3.

Last edited:
I can send for you the 3 last days of your schedule ASAP I will receive the car. I can start from tomorrow.
If you have problem to send the car to me, I can just copy the settings if you share the car, build and send to the others.

Last edited:
I can send for you the 3 last days of your schedule ASAP I will receive the car. I can start from tomorrow.
If you have problem to send the car to me, I can just copy the settings if you share the car, build and send to the others.

I'll set it for 'Share' here shortly. Thank you!

...FYI, I'm still working on the gearing. I should have it up on 'Share' tonight for those who will be copying it and helping me send it out. Let's break up the delivery list so that no one accidentally gets two sent to them from two different people.

Delivery Schedule

0.) AMBLO2U [x] Prototype Tester
1.) Rizlaman56 10/4/12
2.) Outeke 10/5/12​
3.) gt4crazy2 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
4.) Iropan 10/7/12 (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)
5.) StarLight 10/14/12 (Will be sent by gt4crazy2)​
6.) zakyta_4 10/2/12 (By Copying Settings to Personal Cars)
7.) CostasDrifter 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
8.) Dlyte 10/2/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
9.) Dooglers8 10/3/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
10.) ChromeLEDS 10/4/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)​

OP updated as well.

So I'm getting mine on October 3rd. What a nice coincidental birthday surprise. :dopey:

So I'm getting mine on October 3rd. What a nice coincidental birthday surprise. :dopey:

Haha! I planned it like that...I got with all your friends without you knowing and had planned this big extravagant surprise presentation...and now you've just ruined it all. I'm detuning your Brabus to 1hp and a reeally tall first gear.:dunce:

Ordering.

Sorry bud, all filled up this time around. :guilty:

Stay tuned for the next replica/tuned build project. I'm already deep in my skunk works lair searching for the perfect platform to blow your minds once more.💡

Sorry bud, all filled up this time around. :guilty:

Stay tuned for the next replica/tuned build project. I'm already deep in my skunk works lair searching for the perfect platform to blow your minds once more.💡

No problem! I will wait :D

Ahahahaha!!! I've done it just now! The gearing has been sorted and it performs like a normal Brabus/AMG 5-speed instead of the Mercedes 7-speed DCT.

Auto Tranny w/ SS Tires:
Top Speed: 232.1mph (Same as an unrestricted Brabus Bullit.)
1/4 Mile: 11.1s
1 Mile: 25.7s
0-60mph: 3.8s
0-100mph: 6.5s
Max G: 0.8g

Gear Ratios Used:
1st gear 3.59
2nd gear 2.19
3rd gear 1.41
4th gear 1.00
5th gear 0.83
Final: 2.65
[6th and 7th are there, but the car will NEVER shift into them.] :-)

I'm placing it up online to share right now. Those of you on the list for me to send it to will receive it on the aforementioned specified date. The others who are also on this list will receive it from gt4crazy2 or CostasDrifter on those specified dates.

I think you guys who like true-to-life replicas are going to definitely dig this one!

Check your other thread, some good news in there... :D

7.) CostasDrifter 10/2/12 (Keeping the one he makes to dupe out to others below:)
8.) Dlyte 10/2/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
9.) Dooglers8 10/3/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)
10.) ChromeLEDS 10/4/12 (Will be sent by CostasDrifter)

OP updated as well.

I sent fr to Amblo2u for copy the car.

Please, the 3 people who will receive the car from me, send me fr's.

Iropan and I are already friends on PSN. but the earliest i can give is on the 14th due to prior commitments on my 0/0/0 thread. Starlight will be sent on the 19th. :(

Ahahahaha!!! I've done it just now! The gearing has been sorted and it performs like a normal Brabus/AMG 5-speed instead of the Mercedes 7-speed DCT.

Auto Tranny w/ SS Tires:
Top Speed: 232.1mph (Same as an unrestricted Brabus Bullit.)
1/4 Mile: 11.1s
1 Mile: 25.7s
0-60mph: 3.8s
0-100mph: 6.5s
Max G: 0.8g

Gear Ratios Used:
1st gear 3.59
2nd gear 2.19
3rd gear 1.41
4th gear 1.00
5th gear 0.83
Final: 2.65
[6th and 7th are there, but the car will NEVER shift into them.] :-)

I'm placing it up online to share right now. Those of you on the list for me to send it to will receive it on the aforementioned specified date. The others who are also on this list will receive it from gt4crazy2 or CostasDrifter on those specified dates.

I think you guys who like true-to-life replicas are going to definitely dig this one!

first time making these replicas and i'm stumped to how to get these ratios. i'm putting it on share and can you check it out? i also PM'd you on PSN asking if the wheels are the Ray's Volk Infiniti to be painted black sapphire metallic. thanks, man. gotta hit the sack now as i'm soo sleepy.👍

EDIT:

needing more black sapphire paint chips & nero nemesis. Please send up, buddies. thanks!

Last edited:
first time making these replicas and i'm stumped to how to get these ratios. i'm putting it on share and can you check it out? i also PM'd you on PSN asking if the wheels are the Ray's Volk Infiniti to be painted black sapphire metallic. thanks, man. gotta hit the sack now as i'm soo sleepy.👍

EDIT:

needing more black sapphire paint chips & nero nemesis. Please send up, buddies. thanks!

You have to adjust the top speed to MAX, then adjust the Final Drive to be VERY tall (like 5.4+), then adjust the top speed down one notch and then back to get the individual gears to reset at that calibration, then adjust the individual gears to fall into line, then adjust the Final BACK to 2.650. Follow that and it's your recipe for success. :-):crazy:

I sent three Black Sapphire's and two Nero Nemesis.

You have to adjust the top speed to MAX, then adjust the Final Drive to be VERY tall (like 5.4+), then adjust the top speed down one notch and then back to get the individual gears to reset at that calibration, then adjust the individual gears to fall into line, then adjust the Final BACK to 2.650. Follow that and it's your recipe for success. :-):crazy:

I sent three Black Sapphire's and two Nero Nemesis.

lol, i wasn't expecting you to send back paints haha! anyway, i will adjust the settings that way tonight. :) thanks!

Oh, man. Why is it when it's already me, the ratio do not add to the math? I'm stumped. Put it on share again for transmission assistance. :(

Car is ready for send :)

Accepted fr from...

1. Dooglers8...........................will receive the car after reset
2. ChromeLEDS (XSKLZX)........will receive the car the day after

Waiting fr from Dlyte

Last edited:
Car is ready for send :)

Accepted fr from...

1. Dooglers8...........................will receive the car after reset

Waiting fr from Dlyte

Awesome work CostasDrifter! Thank you for the help in getting these delivered.

1. Dooglers8...........................will receive the car after reset SENT

Waiting fr from Dlyte

Car sent to Dooglers8 👍

Still waiting fr from Dlyte

Last edited:
Delivered to Rizlaman56!

That'll do it for my ability to deliver. The car's still up on share. Please remember that this is a replica. To be competitive you'll need Racing Suspension and Tires. 875hp on street tires doesn't make sense on most planets. The 5-speed tune it's had is awesome in my eyes with less shift points and a more usable gear/speed/power-band interface, and with the aforementioned mods, I've ran a 6:51 around the ring. Could probably hack off another few seconds too...in a sedan! :-)

Otherwise, enjoy the shared one I have online. The black is the Brabus, the white is the Ring, the SLR is the 722 Replica I've been working on, and the SLS is a Brabus SLS 800. :)

I'll have my laptop and cell on me so I can answer any questions and post between now and my return home on the 20th.

Last edited:
1. Dooglers8...........................will receive the car after reset SENT
2. ChromeLEDS (XSKLZX)........will receive the car the day after SENT
3. Dlyte..................................PENDING RESPONSE FOR FR

Car sent to ChromeLEDS 👍

Back