America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,707 comments
^ That's literally the joke ("snow" joke)...
I am white and your post's personal attack gives me great discomfort. You'll be hearing from my solicitor.
That's okay... I'm black and have been reliably informed that we get a free race card which gives us indemnity from accusations of racism. Bring it on.

Last edited:
About the same, since to my knowledge it doesn't exist.
Oh yea?

pic46221.jpg

Last edited:
No joke and this is pure coincidence, in school today a kid in Year 1 was asked to draw snowflakes in his art class and drew a load of swastikas.

I mean, concerning on the one hand that a 6 year-old knows what swastikas are but I have to admit I found it a little bit funny when you think of it that way.

No joke and this is pure coincidence, in school today a kid in Year 1 was asked to draw snowflakes in his art class and drew a load of swastikas.

I mean, concerning on the one hand that a 6 year-old knows what swastikas are but I have to admit I found it a little bit funny when you think of it that way.
Around that age I was interested in documentaries and model aircraft, so I don't think it would be too far off from when I learned to recognize a swastika. Although my understanding of what the symbol meant to other people was probably just "the bad guys symbol from that war".

Special snowflakes need their safe spaces. Oh wait...

I cannot begine to express, as both a lover of history and a child of an educator, how infuriating this is. I really, really hate this state sometimes.

Obligiatory "🤬 Ron DeSantis."

Last edited:
This was said with regard to Havana Syndrome:

Yours is the first and only post on the GTP forum to mention Havana Syndrome. I'd previously heard the term in minor media reports relating to strange debilitating illnesses of US embassy personnel in Cuba and possibly elsewhere. But now it is suggested that VP Kamala Harris's recent trip to Vietnam has been affected in some way. "Anomalous Health Incident" is now the government term for describing the syndrome.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...is-us-officials-havana-syndrome-vietnam-delay
It was a really big deal at the time in 2016. Obama obviously began normalization efforts with Cuba which could have been a huge deal in the long-term, helping to secure our sphere and obviously help prevent foreign actors from operating in Cuba where the US has basically no influence or diplomacy. But Trump came into office, Trump hated Cuba, reversed everything, Havana Syndrome happened, Trump blamed Cuba of all governments, Cuba resented it all, and the whole plan went to ****. Now we're back to 1975 with Cuba.

But then it started happening elsewhere. Apparently all sorts of locations but the DC occurrence was spooky. Supposedly there is a decent amount of evidence pointing at Russia and yet nothing about it was done during the Trump administration for obvious reasons. The scientific community outside the government has all come together around "focused microwave radiation", so basically somebody is targeting individuals to gain access to their digital devices...and/or simply make them ill to spread doubt and confusion.

Apparently this has happened all over the world in numerous countries now to the point where most of the incidents never even made the news, or at least I'd never heard of them. This isn't even the first time it's happened in Vietnam apparently.

We've been suffering from this for five years already and this is just one more thing that is going to make Biden's tenure very difficult. Aggressions like this against the US by Russia were simply allowed to happen because our previous president was compromised. It would seem their goal might be to erode confidence in the US government because largely that has happened all across the US to various different demographic groups. And the material is so secretive that we never get any definitive answers, and we never know what's being done about it.
Today's news is that the CIA has determined that neither Russia nor any other nation is responsible for Havana Syndrome.

NEWS

CIA finds no 'worldwide campaign' by any foreign power behind mysterious Havana syndrome​

Shane Harris, The Washington Post
Jan. 20, 2022

"Because rules," says little idiot woman to whom Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) ceded time during Trump impeachment hearing (first time) when rules clearly stated that time may be ceded to counsel only, with other committee members getting time later during the hearing.

If you had "the right loses its **** over...[checks notes]...M&Ms redesigning its spokescandies" on your 2022 Bingo card, you got a square.
And nothing of value was lost. Had this post not happened, then I would have never noticed. I Immediately tune out commercials when they come on. I only notice commercials that bother the dogs. Liberty Mutual has a commercial with a whistle or something--I really have no idea what the sound comes from because I am never watching the commercial, but I know what it is because I always look up after the sound--that bothers them.

Latest Posts

Back