America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,689 comments
And yet, you posted a "meme" that conveys racism; Megan is an "idiot" because her black teammate is not protesting against racial injustice. Why is Megan an "idiot" unless the "meme" maker is presuming the teammate represents other black people....
She's an idiot for a number of reasons. Kneeling for the national anthem is just one of them.

Okay. Sounds good
Keep being that ray of sunshine in the forums. 👍
What's the matter, guy? You came in here thinking you had a gotcha-meme about racism and ended up looking foolish.

Head back to the GT forum, then. The level of discussion in this section that doesn't take things at face-value may be too much for you.

You could've just looked at it, and thought it was funny, or not.
On the other hand, you decided to attack someone.
Are you doing okay? Is your superior intellect more comfortable now?

You could've just looked at it, and thought it was funny, or not.
That would've required you to have posted it with the intention of it being funny. Instead, you posted it here looking to make a political point b/c you have a track record of coming into this forum looking to stir up the forum before you run off.

Attacking someone? You mean pointing out the racism in it by assuming Crystal Dunn represented all black people's opinions b/c she's not kneeling next to Megan & then learning the actual reason?

Again, this forum isn't for you if you're not interested in discussion seeing as you didn't post your "meme" in the right thread.

lol. lmao.
She's an idiot for a number of reasons.
dd0.jpg

Modern American conservatism is mental illness.

Last edited:
You mean pointing out the racism in it by assuming Crystal Dunn represented all black people's opinions b/c she's not kneeling next to Megan & then learning the actual reason?
The meme is about Megan.
Again, this forum isn't for you if you're not interested in discussion seeing as you didn't post your "meme" in the right thread.
A meme relating to the U.S national anthem isn't appropriate for the America thread?
Modern American conservatism is mental illness.
What has that got to do with anything? Calling out an idiot for disrespecting the national anthem for no legitimate reason, is justified.

The meme is about Megan.
By conveying a situation about her & her black teammate to make her look "idiotic" except her black teammate supported her.

It's not a meme. It's a picture trying to make a political point; it's misleading & deserves to be called out.
A meme relating to the U.S national anthem isn't appropriate for the America thread?
We have a meme thread if you're looking to post something funny.

You posted it here, it's going to be open to discussion.
Calling out an idiot for disrespecting the national anthem for no legitimate reason, is justified.
And there's the typical conservative mindset at work.

Quote black people when convenient, but deny protesting racial injustice that supports black people as a legitimate reason.

Last edited:
What has that got to do with anything? Calling out an idiot for disrespecting the national anthem for no legitimate reason, is justified.
"Sure it was an attack but I had a reason."

Mental. Illness.

You posted it here, it's going to be open to discussion.
In that thread as well.

Imagine posting on a forum and crying like a bitch when people respond.

You don't have to respect the national anthem in America, nor do you need to respect the flag, politicians, or anything related to the government and the country. It's kind of a cornerstone of our rights.

But my brother in Christ, Megan Rapinoe doesn't even play professional soccer anymore and she kneeled for the anthem in 2016. I'm at a loss as to why you're even talking about it in 2023.

Last edited:
Quote black people when convenient, but deny protesting racial injustice that supports black people as a legitimate reason.
She said she's protesting systemic racism, which only exists in the mind of race hustlers and the people they manage to brainwash.

She said she's protesting systemic racism, which only exists in the mind of race hustlers and the people they manage to brainwash.
"Is there systemic racism within police departments and is there any sort of retraining that they need?"
That's always the question. You've got to ask, is there? And I guess there probably is and that's very sad. There is and I think there's not much, or hopefully, there's not much.

I'm not going to bother giving away who the answer belongs to. Wouldn't want your piss-stain of a take to stink even more.

Bold claim that's doubtlessly slanted by ideology and affected by mental defect innate to said ideology.
Also note that opposition to abolition of slavery and later opposition to equal protection by law of black Americans were both conservative in nature, so it's no surprise that conservatives today reject the continued existence of systemic racism.

Mental illness.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's not how her name is spelled but I also don't know or care enough about her to know what's correct.
I mean, if Ricky Bobby hadn't brought it up, I don't think I would've thought about her again for the rest of my life.

systemic racism, which only exists in the mind of race hustlers and the people they manage to brainwash
The fun part about this is that your own choice of image kinda ***** on that idea.

Remember, your take was (summarisable as) "lol stupid white chick doing a racism protest while black chick - who this supposed racism supposedly affects - doesn't, I am very smart", while the actual story was "white chick does a racism protest while black chick doesn't because white chick can and black chick is literally too afraid of the consequences because of the racism white chick is protesting".

With that in mind, the picture is literally an illustration of systemic racism: black people fear consequences of protesting it while white people who do have no such fear but get attacked by internet trolls anyway.

If you don't believe systemic racism exists, do you believe that black people, generally, face no more discrimination from those in authority (the "system" of "systemic") than white people do, in the USA, today?

I mean, if Ricky Bobby hadn't brought it up, I don't think I would've thought about her again for the rest of my life.
Not a small part of my anticipation of that one inevitably flouncing out of the subforum.

Back