America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,689 comments
The good die young and the 🤬s last forever.
Seeing this is a top-of-the-page post and out of context (and the fact i'd entirely missed it was the America thread) i thought this was about Jimmy Corkhill/Dean Sullivan's passing :lol:

Just imagine how terrible of a person you must be to bring Democrats and Republicans together to kick you out. Also, imagine sharing a list where half the people on it got kicked out for actively being traitors to the nation, that's how little people think of you.

I'm actually surprised so many Republicans voted to oust him too.

He's gonna need a lot more Botox.

You'll all be laughing on the other sides of their faces when he becomes the first Jewish person to set foot on Mars. Although it may end up being without a spacesuit.

Last edited:
He's gonna need a lot more Botox.

You'll all be laughing on the other sides of their faces when he becomes the first Jewish person to set foot on Mars. Although it may end up being without a spacesuit.
We did not give him any space laser codes and he is banned from attending our meetings.

This is like the presidential version of "Oh no! Anyway..."

For comparison:

GAPKzIBXIAAl48k.jpg

I also love that story about Kissinger mistaking a young Senator Biden for a congressional staffer and Biden addressing him as "Secretary Dulles" in response.

I shouldn't be surprised at the intended abuse of power, but even if the media were conspiring against the US one'd think coming after them (i.e. prosecuting them) would be the job of a federal agency and that the Central Intelligence Agency isn't intended to be used as an internal security service. Maybe that's just me?
But then reality, much less law, has never been much of stumbling block for these parasites.

I shouldn't be surprised at the intended abuse of power, but even if the media were conspiring against the US one'd think coming after them (i.e. prosecuting them) would be the job of a federal agency and that the Central Intelligence Agency isn't intended to be used as an internal security service. Maybe that's just me?

View attachment 1309472
Presumably, though, if the CIA are forbidden from collecting intelligence on US citizens by a presidential executive order, they could also be permitted to do so by the same process?

It's quite likely I've failed to understand how executive orders work, but that seems like something Trump would attempt.

I mean yes, Florida State not making it into the college playoffs shows how bad the system is, but this is the sort of stuff DeSantis is interested in:

Imagine wanting the Ruler of Florida Man to be president.
Would it shock me if there was some under the table assurance from the system that the SEC made it? No.
Does that mean this lawsuit has merit because an undefeated team was excluded? Also no.

I mean yes, Florida State not making it into the college playoffs shows how bad the system is, but this is the sort of stuff DeSantis is interested in:

Conservatives: "Sports should stay out of politics!!"

DeSantis: "We have to get government involved in sports to fix this travesty" (and any other time it's involving his state)

[snickers in Florida Gator]

Or possibly the teammate doesn't want to receive death threats from conservatives. One is no more or less reasonable an inference from the image alone.

Last edited:
Black people do have different stances on racial injustice which doesn't change what Megan is doing as well.

Congrats "meme" maker, you've told on yourself.

And yet, you posted a "meme" that conveys racism; Megan is an "idiot" because her black teammate is not protesting against racial injustice. Why is Megan an "idiot" unless the "meme" maker is presuming the teammate represents other black people....

Back