America - The Official Thread

• Thread starter ///M-Spec
  • 38,689 comments
you smoke, you get hooked, it kills you.

I do actually have a small urge to take up smoking and get addicted just to quit so that I can explain from personal experience how possible it is to break the addiction. People pretend that addiction is this unstoppable force, but really it's just physical and mental symptoms from quitting. It's not such a big thing.

I do actually have a small urge to take up smoking and get addicted just to quit so that I can explain from personal experience how possible it is to break the addiction. People pretend that addiction is this unstoppable force, but really it's just physical and mental symptoms from quitting. It's not such a big thing.
All the more reason to question the legislation.

And the finger pointing begins. Comey-> Brennan, Brennan-> Comey, Rosenstein->McCabe. I didn't do it, he did. No, I didn't, he did, he's lying.

Folks, when the dust is settled, there will be blood. Let the battle of the three stooges begin.

And the finger pointing begins. Comey-> Brennan, Brennan-> Comey, Rosenstein->McCabe. I didn't do it, he did. No, I didn't, he did, he's lying.

Folks, when the dust is settled, there will be blood. Let the battle of the three stooges begin.

Do what exactly? Are the republicans really pushing this through? The whole Mueller report already has proven russian meddling, what is the relevance of the origing of the investigation? Isnt it much more important to take action against russian meddling to make sure 2020 will be without russian meddling?

Do what exactly? Are the republicans really pushing this through? The whole Mueller report already has proven russian meddling, what is the relevance of the origing of the investigation? Isnt it much more important to take action against russian meddling to make sure 2020 will be without russian meddling?

Absolutely they are. Comey and McCabe are going down too, at least that is my hunch, just watch how this investigation goes.

A little early for that, it depends on the evidence that turns up during this investigation and what they decide to do with it. My gut says they will find a lot, and if they can get one of these guys to turn.....

Find what exactly? I am finding it hard to understand. What are they looking for? Otherwise you are going to get another investigation on an investigation on an investigation.

Find what exactly? I am finding it hard to understand. What are they looking for? Otherwise you are going to get another investigation on an investigation on an investigation.

Well to start, evidence of misconduct, FISA court abuse, leaking to the press among many other things. But right now, the big hoopla and what I was referring to above, is the finger pointing by Comey and Brennan is specifically about who introduced the Steele Dossier and the origins of the Russia probe. Brennan is throwing Comey under the bus and Comey is throwing Brennan under the bus. Grab some popcorn because the smackdown has just begun.

Well to start, evidence of misconduct, FISA court abuse, leaking to the press among many other things. But right now, the big hoopla and what I was referring to above, is the finger pointing by Comey and Brennan is specifically about who introduced the Steele Dossier and the origins of the Russia probe. Brennan is throwing Comey under the bus and Comey is throwing Brennan under the bus. Grab some popcorn because the smackdown has just begun.

What misconduct? What is the accusation? What crime is there concerning the origins of the russia investigation? I find it shocking how russia blatantly arguably succesfully influenced the election and the republicans are seemingly completely ignoring it?!?! Even the whole obstruction case of the dems is irrelevant in my opinion. Who do so many consider leaking such a crime? Shouldnt you first assess if the leak is endangering lives? If yes then it is a serious crime. If no, it perhaps is a whistleblower trying to protect the american people.

edit: correction

Last edited:
What misconduct? What is the accusation? What crime is there concerning the origins of the russia investigation? I find it shocking how russia blatantly arguably succesfully influenced the election and the republicans are seemingly completely ignoring it?!?! Even the whole obstruction case is irrelevant in my opinion. Who do so many consider leaking such a crime? Shouldnt you first assess if the leak is endangering lives? If yes then it is a serious crime. If no, it perhaps is a whistleblower trying to protect the american people.

I don't think you understand how probes/ investigations work.

#1, You don't go into one trying to prove a bias
#2, you certainly don't make an accusation without ample evidence.

John Durham is specifically investigating the origins of the Russia Probe and whether misconduct occurred. Should they find enough compelling evidence that misconduct occurred, they will likely recommend charges to the prosecution if any laws were broken.

Last edited:
I don't think you understand how probes/ investigations work.

#1, You don't go into one trying to prove a bias
#2, you certainly don't make an accusation without ample evidence.

The probe is specifically investigating the origins of the Russia probe and whether misconduct occurred.

I do. There is suspicion of a crime and then you do an investigation. For the russia investigation there was suspicion of russian meddling and conspiracy (collusion). I am trying to find out which crime is the catalyst for this investigation?

What misconduct? What is the accusation? What crime is there concerning the origins of the russia investigation? I find it shocking how russia blatantly arguably succesfully influenced the election and the republicans are seemingly completely ignoring it?!?! Even the whole obstruction case of the dems is irrelevant in my opinion. Who do so many consider leaking such a crime? Shouldnt you first assess if the leak is endangering lives? If yes then it is a serious crime. If no, it perhaps is a whistleblower trying to protect the american people.

edit: correction

Try reading some of the right wing blogs Mr. Dastardly is following & you will understand. After the "deep state" tried to "rig" the election, it moved on to trying to launch a "coup" via a "witch hunt". It's all there.

Try reading some of the right wing blogs Mr. Dastardly is following & you will understand. After the "deep state" tried to "rig" the election, it moved on to trying to launch a "coup" via a "witch hunt". It's all there.

Yeah but which crime? I am trying to find logic in investigating an investigation that actually has proven that there was election meddling by a foreign entity.

What kind of "coup" are we talking about here? Even if Trump would be impeached, wouldnt that leave Pence (a republican!) president? Its kind of a dumb conspiracy. A "witch hunt" is even less of a crime then "collusion"

I don't read rightwing blogs, kthanks

And I'm out.

Enjoy the show:lol:

And who made sure Bernie didn't win the vote?

I am trying to find out which crime is the catalyst for this investigation?
It goes back to the adverse political research dossier ginned up by British Superspy Steele & associated Secret British Spy Co. Who paid? Who received? When? How much? What use was made of it? Was it 100% (or only 80%) phony and was an illegitimate investigation based upon it? Was the FISA court process abused?

You need to understand this is political warfare. Trump was, right or wrong, targeted for elimination. Happily or sadly, the attempt came close but failed. Now the shoe is on the other foot. The would-be usurpers are now running for cover, and those seeking sweet revenge are loaded for bear. It's a game. It's fun. It's war. Enjoy.

And who made sure Bernie didn't win the vote?

Not the "Deep State". I don't think Bernie would have won the Democratic nomination regardless, as at the end of the day HRC had more support. However, no doubt the DNC improperly tried to tip the scales in HRC's favour - understandable given that Sanders had been an "independent" for a long time & HRC was the designated heir to Obama. And if the Deep State was determined that HRC should win the GE, they are obviously entirely incompetent.

It's a game. It's fun. It's war. Enjoy.

It's kind of pathetic actually.

It's kind of pathetic actually.
Mayhaps, depending on the horse you are backing. But it is real and it is the way things are. You can choose to dunk your head in a bucket of idealism, or dip your hands in blood.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/robert-mueller-investigation-what-we-know.html

Looks like they found a heap of witches. Some were charged with conspiracy. Russia clearly influenced the election. Fraud and lies will bring the Criminal and Chief to justice, if that even exists in the US anymore. It seems like the Party position matters more than the law. Looking forward to seeing more going to jail.
In a dual party system, groupthink matters a lot more than doing what you were elected by your constituents to do.

In a dual party system, groupthink matters a lot more than doing what you were elected by your constituents to do.
Or required by law or morals to do.
Thought this nailed a couple of GTP topics.

Last edited:

By this, they will know that you are my disciples...THAT YOU SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! CHRIST!! CHRIST-MAS!! THAT'S MY NAME IN THERE AND I PUT IT IN THERE BECAUSE I WANTED IT IN THERE SO WE CAN ALL CELEBRATE BIG BOY JESUS BIRTHDAY TIME!!!
giphy.gif

Back